Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

15 minutes ago, George C said:

We had terrible service on our last visit to anchor bar, lots of places better , love bar bills in East Aurora , which is Josh Allen’s favorite (bills QB)

That's too bad. I had eaten there 25 years ago I'm not surprised that things changed. Hopefully I can try your choices next time I'm up there.

• Like 1

@Sea Dog although you weren’t looking for sympathy, you have mine for the loss of your friend.

@Luckynana Happy Birthday, belated, but hope you had a great day. 
@bobmacliberty looks & sounds like a great weekend/reunion. 

Been trying to post since last night but things are wonky again.  
We had a beautiful day yesterday for our family pool party. DH’s family from Albany area came for the day as well.  An action shot of Andy with our 2 oldest grandsons.   Also a pic of MIL with her 5 great grandchildren.  Last one out of the pool? 4 year old grandson!

1A0438A0-6770-4C38-ADDF-D4A95EEAA0BB.jpeg

EFA5D547-B47D-452E-8772-9BE64D9F0A23.jpeg

3AC0545A-F5CF-4FFA-B0E4-B88CF210365F.jpeg

• Like 19

Starting out to be a pretty typical routine day here.  Did the gym this morning  and a walk around the complex before the rain starts. TSOD #1…. Don’t Fauci My Florida”….  Took a shower and TSOD #2…. St. Thomas….

it’s seems the squirrels 🐿 and birds 🦅 are preparing for Fred, had to refill the nut 🥜 bowl three times already.  And the bird feeder once already today.  Usually the squirrels only get morning and afternoon nuts.  

It looks like Fred is going a bit further east, towards Panama City Beach and away from Fort Walton Beach, even though they keep showing us on the weather channel.  I’m glad it’s just going to be a rain event.

Moms Dr started her on Sinemet the other day since her physical therapist noted some Parkinson’s like movement issues.  So far I am seeing a bit of improvement with her range of. Option when walking, so I guess that’s a good thing.  Will just have to see how it continues.

other than that, I guess I’ll find something to binge on Netflix or Apple+While I read CC and hope we don’t lose power when it gets windy later this afternoon. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, singinalot said:

hubby made me watch Boss Level on netflix with him this weekend. It wasn't awful. 🤣

Well, that sounds about as bad as saying something is “interesting” when trying not to hurt someone’s feelings. 🤔.   I’ll probably watch the newly released second season of “Outerbanks”, the first season wasn’t too bad LOL

Just got $535 OB credit for our October Symphony cruise.  Called C&A # and they answered and took care of it all in 5 minutes!  Our cruise friends had their September Disney cruise canceled and asked if we would check into booking them with us.  If they didn’t ask we wouldn’t of noticed.  

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, singinalot said:

hubby made me watch Boss Level on netflix with him this weekend. It wasn't awful. 🤣

Was trying to find Boss Level on Netflix, but no luck, found it on Hulu.  You’re right, it doesn’t look awful.  It looks interesting, but “time loop” movies are usually hard to pull off.  I put it in my queue.  If it’s good, I’ll be sure to thank Nate.  If it’s bad, I’ll remember to blame you LOL 😂 

Was trying to find Boss Level on Netflix, but no luck, found it on Hulu.  You’re right, it doesn’t look awful.  It looks interesting, but “time loop” movies are usually hard to pull off.  I put it in my queue.  If it’s good, I’ll be sure to thank Nate.  If it’s bad, I’ll remember to blame you LOL 😂 

16 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Not sure what is going on with the site today, but I kept getting this. 

15 minutes ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

Hmmm, not sure why it keeps reposting things.  CC has been glitching this afternoon.   At first I thought I was playing monopoly since it kept giving me error messages. 🤷🏼‍♂️

9 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

I think the server was down for a bit.  That was weird.  It just had a message that said:

This community is not available

Please contact the community owner for assistance.

7 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Same here.  🙄

And the same here in the Middle East .... 😧

Let's post while we can 😁

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Also a pic of MIL with her 5 great grandchildren.  

Beautiful and memorable picture. I assume that after 3gurlz, you got 4buyz?? [as grandsons 😍]

3 hours ago, derorim said:

Such fun times!  I love the way the girl in the middle is looking at her great-grandma - so sweet.

Same here. She looks like a little ballerina in the making.

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

@Momof3gurlzgreat pictures of your family time.  You need to pick up where we left off, since we returned our grandson over the weekend. 

Our house seemed really quiet and empty this morning.  

I'm sure you two miss him already.... 4 months is a long time to go without seeing him.

• Like 1