Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes could be all above. I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't already be sold out if they are limiting capacity.

Agree. I just went to RC website and your 7 November cruise isn't listed. Only the 14 November cruise. 

4 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Agree. I just went to RC website and your 7 November cruise isn't listed. Only the 14 November cruise. 

That's weird. I just back to the website and it is listed along with the November 14th. You sure it was Explorer out of San Juan this November 7th?

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

That's weird. I just back to the website and it is listed along with the November 14th. You sure it was Explorer out of San Juan this November 7th?

I went just now to my TA site (based in Miami) -- Explorer, SJ, Nov. 2021 - only the 14th is listed. Sorry for the quality, I'm a bad photographer....

IMG_6436.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Just checked again. Both sail dates are listed. 14 Nov. was listed before 7 Nov. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. 😉 Note to self. No bloody marys while cruising on CC. But you did ask for expert experience and look what you got instead. 😁

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Note to self. No bloody marys while cruising on CC. But you did ask for an experienced expert and look what you got instead. 😁

I think I need a few Bloody Mary's to calm me down. My wife say's I worry too much. I know I do, can't help it. I over analyze just my human nature. Thanks for your advice. Wish I was drinking a bloody mary with ya.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Ok I need your expert experience thoughts here. So my sailing November 7th on Explorer out of San Juan is listed as the first revenue sailing by Royal in SJ. I have not been able to check in yet.

The sailing was taken off the website a week ago. Someone from our FB group called and was told by rep that the sailing was sold out. I took that to mean that it was sold to capacity at about 35%. Today our sailing is back on the website.

A Jr. Suite is selling for over twice what I paid for. What do you make of this? Why do you think after being off the website it is back on? Why would they keep selling cabins if they were sold out? I'm curious what you all think?

My guess, also a WAG, is that they are managing to a specific % capacity.  They may put a few rooms back in inventory when people cancel to stay at that number, or maybe they decided to bump up the % a few points.  IT glitch is always one of the top potential reasons.

Edited by bobmacliberty
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, sgmn said:

I must of missed the original posts about TSOTD , what does it mean? 

Thinking something about outfit of the day 🤔?

Tea Shirt Of The Day

Every day I wear a tee shirt from some place I have cruised to or visited.I have 72 shirts.When I have worn all shirts from vacation places I will wear shirts from places I have lived in and schools attended.😀

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

What network is Below Deck on. 🤔

And where does old stuff stream

If you have Bravo in your cable subscription you should be able to watch previous seasons. I can via Google fiber. It’s also available for a fee from Amazon Prime. Not sure about any of the others.

48 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Bravo is the network

33 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

If you have Bravo in your cable subscription you should be able to watch previous seasons. I can via Google fiber. It’s also available for a fee from Amazon Prime. Not sure about any of the others.

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

BravoTV.

Locked and Loaded

Screenshot_20210817-133036_Bravo.thumb.jpg.08113bcf9e2ace70a94344e92b9dcd6c.jpg

But I'll add it to my Fire Cube in Ocala

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

My TSOTD is from Montreal,Quebec one of my favorite places on the planet.I discovered this beautiful place in 1969 and have been back many 

times.

TTOTD (tank top ) Buffalo Bills, today is last day of Kroger’s 20 percent off wine , so bought another case 😁😁

Edited by George C
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1