Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Embarrassed to admit I hadn’t heard of it. So there must not have been much of a buzz around it here. I checked with hubby who watches all the Aussie dramas.  He said he only watched the first 2 episodes.  It wasn’t for him.

Did you enjoy it?

Yes,I did .It was very different than anything else .

How about the Australian series Wanted ? I enjoyed that very much.

• Like 1

Sorry for all I’ve missed, birthdays, travels, recovering, etc. but I have tried to read along. 

We are wrapping up our time in FL.  Tonight’s our last night in Disney, celebrating our anniversary a few days early with dinner at Narcoosee’s at the Grand Floridian.  It’s been crazy busy in the parks, we didn’t realize this is “cheer week”.  Tomorrow we head to Hilton Head for a night at the Disney resort there - only because we had points we had to use or lose before 3/31.  Then to PA for a quick visit with oldest DD & her family, then finally home late Saturday night.  I will be glad to sleep in my own bed!  I’ll probably post a couple of pictures tomorrow while we’re driving & I’m bored.  
The best thing I have to share is that we booked Anthem for April 3rd out of Bayonne.  Only stops at Port Canaveral, Nassau & CC, but we’re very excited to be back on a ship for the 1st time since June 2019!  

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Lenny, you have more cousins than anyone I ever heard of!

These are not just first cousins.Dave is a second cousin .Other cousins I have posted about are third,fourth and fifth cousins.If my father was alive now he would be 126 and my mother 114.My second cousins are equal in age to most peoples first cousins.I only have one first cousin younger than me .

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

These are not just first cousins.Dave is a second cousin .Other cousins I have posted about are third,fourth and fifth cousins.If my father was alive now he would be 126 and my mother 114.My second cousins are equal in age to most peoples first cousins.I only have one first cousin younger than me .

My oldest first cousin was born when I was 16. We keep in touch on Facebook, but I grew up in Florida and they on Long Island, so we mostly just have grandparents in common. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

My oldest first cousin was born when I was 16. We keep in touch on Facebook, but I grew up in Florida and they on Long Island, so we mostly just have grandparents in common. 

My grandparents died before I was born.I only have two living first cousins one who is in a Nursing home.My second cousins are all in their 70’s .

9 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I just saw on other thread your SiL has covid.  I hope her symptoms remain mild and that both of you continue to test negative😍

Thank you, I posted it on that thread in error, meant to on here 😄

Shes seems OK, she works from home and was able to continue, just a headache and feeling cold

Gary tested negative with a LFT,  I'll do a test tomorrow but we both feel fine  

Thank you for asking 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

At that time my wife walks away as if she doesn't know me. 

My wife kept pointing out that they were blowing the whistle at me.  With my hearing aides out I take the pics then stand up saying, What babe?  😊 

Edited by Ozark_Kid
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Yes,I did .It was very different than anything else .

How about the Australian series Wanted ? I enjoyed that very much.

I know of that one. It was popular. I can see why you enjoyed it.  Don’t watch much on the free to air commercial channels so haven’t seen it yet. 

Dinner tonight, BBQ rib eye pork chops. 

DA7CBF7E-32D1-45BD-A878-849AD7724976.thumb.jpeg.03a5e6feeb459e71c598fed5a44b84c0.jpeg

I saved a little for Lucy. 

C8BBAFE8-8F59-4360-8F7F-AC85E0894C9D.thumb.jpeg.0302cfc5cd48f92d71cab05a89f71d5e.jpeg

I then put Lucy in the barn for the night. We are expecting a storm tonight and tomorrow.  A lot of snow melted today, but there is still a lot remaining. We get rain tonight, freezing rain tomorrow, switching to snow with about 10” to come. Lord knows how icy it will be under the new snow. 

6002BDBD-D22A-4B37-B52A-455D979D7878.thumb.jpeg.8999add6e34592119e74a7540e34ec4a.jpeg

385577EC-3FF7-4566-B37C-04A0A6DD1539.thumb.jpeg.6197070e6564dee496be1023e287f2fd.jpeg

• Like 28

We had a beautiful beach day in Sydney yesterday.  Tragically a male swimmer was taken by a suspected great white shark whilst swimming yesterday afternoon at one of our beaches in south-east Sydney.  All beaches in south-east Sydney from Bondi to Cronulla are closed today. 
We haven’t had a fatality in Sydney from a shark attack in 60 years.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Sorry for all I’ve missed, birthdays, travels, recovering, etc. but I have tried to read along. 

We are wrapping up our time in FL.  Tonight’s our last night in Disney, celebrating our anniversary a few days early with dinner at Narcoosee’s at the Grand Floridian.  It’s been crazy busy in the parks, we didn’t realize this is “cheer week”.  Tomorrow we head to Hilton Head for a night at the Disney resort there - only because we had points we had to use or lose before 3/31.  Then to PA for a quick visit with oldest DD & her family, then finally home late Saturday night.  I will be glad to sleep in my own bed!  I’ll probably post a couple of pictures tomorrow while we’re driving & I’m bored.  
The best thing I have to share is that we booked Anthem for April 3rd out of Bayonne.  Only stops at Port Canaveral, Nassau & CC, but we’re very excited to be back on a ship for the 1st time since June 2019!  

.  Friends of ours drove to Orlando to see their granddaughter's cheerleading the other day.  

Wishing you an early Happy Anniversary, Deb and Andy.  Safe travels to Hilton Head, Pa., and then home.

Glad to hear you've booked the Anthem for April 3rd!  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

We had a beautiful beach day in Sydney yesterday.  Tragically a male swimmer was taken by a suspected great white shark whilst swimming yesterday afternoon at one of our beaches in south-east Sydney.  All beaches in south-east Sydney from Bondi to Cronulla are closed today. 
We haven’t had a fatality in Sydney from a shark attack in 60 years.

So sorry to hear of this tragedy.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Goodness, I'm clueless if I have 5th cousins.  Even 4th!

My mother was the youngest in her family so my 1st cousins were considerably older than me.  Like you, their children were much closer in age to me and my sister.  

@Momof3gurlzDeb, it sounds like you're having a wonderful vacation.  Happy early Anniversary!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

A quick school update for Owen. Semester 1 of grade has been completed and his marks are back.

Music - 88

French - 75

Math - 86

Science - 82

This semester he has Drama, Geography, Gym, and English. 

Congratulations on a great Semester, Owen!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Sounds like a busy but great trip!

Darn I get on Anthem for a b2b on Anthem on 3.20 and get off on 4.03

I'll try to keep ship in good shape for you but i cannot promise.  We are bringing our Son and his fiance for their first cruise and celebrating Eric's BD on 3.31. 

We always sail on his birthday week and this is the first BD on a ship since 3.31.19  so we have 2020, 2021 and 2022 BD to celebrate.  He will be old by end of the sailing.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY😍

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 7