Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

On 4/18/2022 at 12:33 AM, aussielozzie18 said:

Watson’s Bay is a 30min ferry trip from Circular Quay with a stop at Rose Bay Wharf on the way.  From the ferry wharf it is short walk around to a lovely harbour beach.69A9EE12-8EDA-481F-84A4-6E21CE0572F3.thumb.jpeg.712ecd7962d4014150613f5044c4c2a0.jpeg

F8003C2F-61FA-41F0-A37D-E604468C0FEF.thumb.jpeg.ab214e1132bba351ef98a7d20441daa2.jpeg

F6343972-9E54-4CBA-B4DF-6BE6D50F0362.thumb.jpeg.2cdaa0b6129ec243c1962a4574217cbb.jpeg

You could not imagine how much I enjoy your photos. I loved my week in Australia and wish I could have stayed longer and had seen more. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

OB, thank you for the many encouraging comments with regard to many of our health questions and the anxieties we feel.  You have put many of us at ease with regard to your wisdom on these matters.

(My sister is doing well and in good spirits after her lumpectomy)

I'm happy to hear that your sister is doing well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Been an anxious wait for me over Easter as I had a skin cancer removed last week .  I have been having them regularly removed since I was 23 but this is the first time I have heard the M word as a possibility.  I had a biopsy done that was for a likely BCC.  The BCC was on the edge of some suspicious pigment.  When BCC confirmed, GP sent me to surgeon.  Surgeon said that pigment looks like a melanoma to me.  We’ll take it all out. Which was done last week. Melanoma confirmed this morning but very early stage.  No depth or tentacles.  Going back for more surgery to widen the margins.  Feeling thankful that it was found early. 

Thank goodness you got it done early. 
It’s a frightening cancer, so regular check ups are so important. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Graham, every single photo you post of you and Pauline is lovely but this one is especially lovely. 

00E6822F-A9B6-45B7-8788-88FCF72C399E.jpeg

You beat me to it! I also thought this photo was exceptional! 
I hope it gets framed and hung in a prominent spot!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2022 at 5:00 PM, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Are you no longer going on the Odyssey Holy Land in October?  DH will be very disappointed that you won't be there to give him tips on the Flow Rider.

I am not sure if I ever answered this. I think I didn’t. No, we technically are still booked on that sailing, but we are definitely not going as long a my MIL is alive and I am employed.  I got lucky with the TA they RCI allowed my non-refundable price to roll over to the Harmony in December.

I am sure the FlowRider will have plenty of replacements for me.  The line does a good job of helping you as much as you want helping.  Many people in the line think they have it figured out from watching until they realize they don’t.  Then there are people who ask questions, and then when they get on the wave they completely forget everything I told them.  Those are the frustrating ones.  🤣  It is hard though to hear words, and then have your body translate them into very specific activities.  

JC

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Excellent news, John. Thanks for updating, I was continuously thinking about her.

Kenzie's smile is contagious 😁

Thanks so much Dani.  The aunt still needs are prayers on her road to recovery.  Her lungs still needs much improvement.

Kenzie is so fun.  Her DD took the week off so her parents could go turkey hunting.  The kids may spend a 3rd night.  So fun.  Earlier Kenzie would walk up and shout Boo and start laughing.  She loves to interact and try to get you smiling.  Such a blessing.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

I don’t think Max and a kitten would be a good combo.

You would be surprised we had a lab once and got a new kitten. We slowly introduced them and finally they got to be best friends.

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

OB, thank you for the many encouraging comments with regard to many of our health questions and the anxieties we feel.  You have put many of us at ease with regard to your wisdom on these matters.

That's why I call him the "good Doctor."

3 hours ago, singinalot said:

yes 🙂 I had 2 interviews last week and I should be hearing from both today.

I wish you luck and hope you get everything you dreamed for.

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you, I appreciate your post.

Yes, "we" had almost 7 months of quiet, which came yesterday night to an abrupt end... Sadly, there are extremists on both sides, and they "dirige the music".

Hopefully, our leaders will defuse the situation, before it will be too late.

I can't imagine what it must feel like to have that stress. I hope that calm heads will prevail. The hatred and violence must stop. We are better than that as human beings or I would like to think so. Unfortunately every day someone or some group tests my faith in humanity.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I can't imagine what it must feel like to have that stress. I hope that calm heads will prevail. The hatred and violence must stop. We are better than that as human beings or I would like to think so. Unfortunately every day someone or some group tests my faith in humanity.

I am pretty sure that no being other than a human considers us to be the apex of creation.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Must be copy right rules for that, probably be sending you checks every month now. 😉

How far north in Florida did you get before the slow down?

It was just before Sarasota.we then came to a stop well before I-4.  An 8 Mile road construction made us decide to take I-4 since it would've been insane to stay on I-75.    Everything went well on there, until it didn't 🤷 it's taken us almost 6 hours to get on I-95

• Like 1

Yes, "we" had almost 7 months of quiet, which came yesterday night to an abrupt end... Sadly, there are extremists on both sides, and they "dirige the music".

Prayers for you and your Country, Dani.🙏❤️

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thanks Arzeena.  My grandson is ok, his mom is taking it hard.  She spoke to her father every morning.  She is a little lost right now.

It's so hard to lose your Parent.  I wish your DIL peace.🙏

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm happy to hear that your sister is doing well.

Thank you☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sending you our prayers 🙏 for yours and your families safety Dani.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211209_095955.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Pleased to hear your sister is doing well after her Lumpectomy.

Graham 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

It was just before Sarasota.we then came to a stop well before I-4.  An 8 Mile road construction made us decide to take I-4 since it would've been insane to stay on I-75.    Everything went well on there, until it didn't 🤷 it's taken us almost 6 hours to get on I-95

So you went through Orlando, so how far up the  east coast are you right now in Florida. This is turning into a marathon ride just to get to Savannah.

Looks like you still have 4 more hours of driving yet to go.

We are heading from Draper Va. to Southport, NC on Friday.........Hoping it's a 5 hour drive and  don't run into hold ups like you have  had.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

While we were away Owen had tryouts for the high school soccer team. There is only one team for the high school, that means he made the varsity team in grade 9. Only two others in grade 9 made it out of 18 boys. 

First game is tomorrow morning at 9am and look what the weather is doing with more tonight to come. 

Congratulations to Owen.

He must be so excited and I know you and Lisa are so proud of his ongoing success.

Take care

And

Enjoy every moment, they grow toooo fast.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Been an anxious wait for me over Easter as I had a skin cancer removed last week .  I have been having them regularly removed since I was 23 but this is the first time I have heard the M word as a possibility.  I had a biopsy done that was for a likely BCC.  The BCC was on the edge of some suspicious pigment.  When BCC confirmed, GP sent me to surgeon.  Surgeon said that pigment looks like a melanoma to me.  We’ll take it all out. Which was done last week. Melanoma confirmed this morning but very early stage.  No depth or tentacles.  Going back for more surgery to widen the margins.  Feeling thankful that it was found early. 

Hopefully this will be the last skin cancer ever for you .I have had 9 but never melanoma .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Coralc said:

I won't even go to our local Trader Joe's because I hate the parking lot. :classic_biggrin: They even opened up the church parking lot next door, and I still won't go. TJ's is like a cult here. :classic_biggrin:

Northern California is the only part of the US where you can buy Genuto a vegan Gelato originated by a Berkeley Hills resident .

• Like 1