Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

22 minutes ago, George C said:

How many years or decades ago was that, I don’t recall pizza on my MSc cruise 20 years ago but on my MSc seaside cruise it was very good, best pizza I had was in Naples , not Naples Florida but Italy. You also see the Italian restaurant Olive Garden crowded but you would have to pay me to eat there . 

i would not go to Olive Garden either.

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

I am four pages behind,  but I just wanted to share with all of you beautiful friends on here, that Ava Jude is on her way home, even as I am typing this!  She sounded tired when she talked to her mom just before boarding the plane, but excited to be coming home.  Her dear friend Bella's family took such wonderful care of her, and we are so very grateful for this.  My daughter said that everyone had arrived in the Dominican Republic last Friday, and four of the adults in their party came down with a stomach virus.  The rest of the group then became sick as the days went on;  Ava then became sick on Monday, but by Wednesday, she was rushed to the ER, where they admitted her.  Jim and I got home Thursday afternoon, but Melanie didn't tell us about Ava until she saw us in person yesterday, since she didn't want us to worry.

I sincerely thank you all for your concern and your many prayers.  I am truly Blessed to have you all in my life.❤️

Thank you all again!❤️

Maryann

Wonderful news,MaryAnn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Our 7 year old granddaughter just gave us this.  It has a drawing on the other side.941BD426-535D-4FDE-996A-A34F14B0A255.thumb.jpeg.f753e815731d7e6ea907dcd11d5687c4.jpeg

It is wonderful!

Is it already one year from when you posted your 50th Anniversary celebration week pictures? How time flies!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Charlie!!!!!!!!🤗

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I head for Sorrento’s for my lunch every sea day and back to Sorrento’s in the evening every day.

I would not expect any less from someone who does not know how to properly say "kitchen" in Italian.😇

• Haha 4

JUST WOW! The Pizza Mafia at its best!😉

Seriously is it a sin to like Sorrento's pizza or anything else? No body is forcing it down or up anyone's anatomy. Why the badgering of someone who enjoys it thoroughtly?!

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 6

On 4/22/2022 at 1:11 PM, Luckynana said:

Our 16 year old granddaughter is in the hospital in the Dominican Republic with a stomach virus.  She traveled there with her girlfriend  Bella and Bella's family.  The entire family had been sick all week, and Ava was the last to get it, and obviously the worst.  She has been in the hospital for the past 2 days and will be there overnight as well with an IV to keep her hydrated.  Bella's family has been with Ava the entire time in the hospital.  They are supposed to all fly home tomorrow, God Willing.  🙏🙏

Prayers gratefully accepted❤️

Maryann

🙏🙏 for Ava. Being in the hospital is hard enough. Being in the hospital in a foreign country has to be scary. I’m glad her friends are keeping her company. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I would not expect any less from someone who does not know how to properly say "kitchen" in Italian.😇

Cucina..My father was fluent in Italian.My wife studied it in college.I taught myself conversational Italian when I was hired to work  for a company where nearly every employee was Italian.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

The walk finishes at Balmoral.  A beautiful long harbour beach, that is my daughter’s favourite swimming spot in Sydney. 13E40E93-FC94-43BB-8A68-9744CB2193F7.thumb.jpeg.a4a0c120fa22a1fe1168564a51e40bf7.jpeg

1C95103A-5E57-4C65-B0C1-B91D6389CC34.thumb.jpeg.2abc67821beb672efda60068bfbe374d.jpeg

CDF1A744-287E-448A-AF5F-FDA9A2703EE5.thumb.jpeg.3c3a233b251acd49968e0fdbea16437b.jpeg

8BAF3464-818A-4CC5-AD75-FFF246579823.thumb.jpeg.899111ca3f08109d2f72f0a42f9b0cc0.jpeg

28FA6599-930C-4CE5-9F25-774351CE72FF.thumb.jpeg.86c5f0240c9fa7ac035b9af87f0e4362.jpeg

E0B319F8-1800-4A79-92E0-192491DED721.thumb.jpeg.5b7d5fec3590cf05956ab52b1c1bd4a2.jpeg

I’m very lucky to have been able to visit. 
I wish it could have been longer than a week!

• Like 2

@Luckynana -- glad that Ava Jude is on her way home. Thanks for letting us know.

@h20skibum -- so true about never stop worrying about kids and grandkids.

@NHProud -- wishing your daughter benign results on the biopsy, and your hubby - a very successful surgery and easy recovery.

@DaniDanielle -- Marietta & Charlie, Happy Anniversary on your 51th 💐, your granddaughter letter is so lovely, full of love.

@Ocean Boy -- hope that the weather and the pizza will improve ASAP.

@singinalot -- I'm sure that with your credentials, a better position is just around the corner, no worries 😘

.... and, on the matter of pizzas, I think Graham's and Pauline's are the BEST 🤪

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Just stopped at Sorrento's. Thought I'd keep lunch light and have a couple of pieces of pizza. I won't be making that mistake the rest if the week without first ingesting alcohol. It is bad. 

Heck. I may not gain as much on Allure as I did on Harmony. Sorrento’s pizza on Harmony was pretty good. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, NHProud said:

I’m very sorry about Carrie ! I can empathize with what you are experiencing. My daughter had two cats for years and years and she was very close to them . One fell ill two months ago and she took it to the vet . The vet told her it would be best to euthanize her darling cat.  Then , the other cat fell ill and the same scenario.  It was all very traumatic for our daughter. This last cat was laid to rest in our backyard.   Last month our daughter brought home two kittens from the humane society.  So , last week one kitten showed the same symptoms as Carrie . She took it to the vet and her kitten had to be euthanized, too.  All so hurtful for our daughter. Meanwhile,  she is experiencing pain in her chest on the right side. Her doc referred her for a mammogram then a sonogram. They didn’t find anything on the side that is painful however they found a lesion in the left breast . She has been awaiting an appointment for a biopsy.   Meanwhile, her dad is going to have knee surgery on May 5th.  Her life has been too , too traumatic. 

I hope your daughter gets an appointment to biopsy the legion quickly. 
awful to have to wait when you want to get an answer and take care of it. 
Prayers for it to soon be in her rear view mirror. 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Cucina..My father was fluent in Italian.My wife studied it in college.I taught myself conversational Italian when I was hired to work  for a company where nearly every employee was Italian.

🙄

Yes, I remember... cu Kee na.😀😀😀😀

• Haha 2