Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

30 minutes ago, island lady said:

And as it seems on this thread as well.  😉 

Sigh...since we can't discuss our latest cruise experience.  😥

Honestly, if the two "V" words... virus and vaccine... were never mentioned on this thread it would suit me fine.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, StanleyandGus said:

Pauline is a beautiful lady, and always so well turned out! 
Or, at least, you are smart enough not to post pictures of her when she isn’t!

Thanks StanleyandGus.

We are sitting at home now in our pyjamas but Pauline won't leave home unless she is smartly dressed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Thanks. Gives us a little more peace of mind plus we are now card carrying members. 😁 They are securely stashed away in our safety deposit box with our passports.😉

I was trying to figure out where to put ours as well.  Too big for the wallet, and don't need more "precious stuff" in my purse.  Decided to put with our passports as well.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Honestly, if the two "V" words... virus and vaccine... were never mentioned on this thread it would suit me fine.

Me too.  Need to come up with new topics.   Hmmm...back to food?  Always a good subject, and something we all enjoy!  😉

Made a delicious homemade turkey noodle soup for lunch today.  Scrounged around in my fridge and found some lonely leftover carrots, celery, onion, and left over turkey from last night's dinner.  Decided they were not happy doing the social distance thing in that cold dark fridge...so they all happily got together in a hot tub party late this morning.  😄 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was trying to figure out where to put ours as well.  Too big for the wallet, and don't need more "precious stuff" in my purse.  Decided to put with our passports as well.  

Lets see we have our shots, CV-19 cards, face masks and passports. Looks we've done our part and we are, ready, willing and able to go. Where's the ship? 

• Like 4

They seem to be sure the new dishwasher will arrive this weekend and will be installing it on Monday. The old one started leaking just after Thanksgiving so I ordered a new one.

I had my second shot on Wednesday, felt a little unwell the next morning, but by noon I was just fine. I had the Moderna.

DW gets her second shot in 2 weeks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Lets see we have our shots, CV-19 cards, face masks and passports. Looks we've done our part and we are, ready, willing and able to go. Where's the ship? 

Totally agree.  This Guinea Pig wants to be herded on a ship...I also have my little pig pouch with Vaccine cards, passports, and masks packed and ready to go indeed.   I am dressed in my finest cruise dress and good to go.  Point the Way Dave!  😄 

PetSmart Is Selling Halloween Costumes for Guinea Pigs, So Every Tiny  Creature Can Celebrate

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Publix works really well so far. There are seven stores in Palm Beach Gardens, so the appointments were scheduled about 10 minutes apart, so no waiting. They had to stop scheduling shots caused by the weather delays, but they just restarted scheduling the first shots again.  Second shots were done on the original schedule.

20 minutes ago, island lady said:

Totally agree.  This Guinea Pig wants to be herded on a ship...I also have my little pig pouch with Vaccine cards, passports, and masks packed and ready to go indeed.   I am dressed in my finest cruise dress and good to go.  Point the Way Dave!  😄 

Follow me...🍷

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

Thanks. Gives us a little more peace of mind plus we are now card carrying members. 😁 They are securely stashed away in our safety deposit box with our passports.😉

Dave ,you are supposed to keep a copy of the cards with you at all times because if you go to a doctor or a dentist you will be asked to show that you have taken the vaccine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Dave ,you are supposed to keep a copy of the cards with you at all times because if you go to a doctor or a dentist you will be asked to show that you have taken the vaccine.

I was just at the dentist.  They took my temperature, never asked about the vaccine. 

Only a small percentage of the population have received both doses of their vaccine.  The doctor or dentist would lose most of their patients if they did that .....wouldn't you think?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was just at the dentist.  They took my temperature, never asked about the vaccine. 

Only a small percentage of the population have received both doses of their vaccine.  The doctor or dentist would lose most of their patients if they did that .....wouldn't you think?  

I was at my Nephrologists office a few days ago and his office person asked if I had the vaccine.When I replied that I had she asked to see the card and said that people should keep a copy with them at all times.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Yes,it is,Graham.

I'm really pleased for you both Lenny.

My late mam died 2 months before and my late dad died 2 months after their 62nd wedding anniversary.

It would have been 71 years for them  on January 7th 2021.

• Like 1