Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Now, after waiting my 15 minutes  DW and are heading to P.F. Chang’s 

😇

Congrats, both on the shot and the choice of restaurant. I love that place!

Edited by DCGuy64

20 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Great news you have had your first vaccine jab. I get my second Pfizer jab on Thursday.

19 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

My return date is exactly three weeks today. 

Glad both of you got Pfizer 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Havent had the chance to see them.  I'm jealous, I think that would be a great concert.

I've seen grateful dead just over 100 times, led zeppelin, pink floyd, tom petty, Crosby stills and nash, Chicago, Billy joel, Elton John and a bunch more I cannot remember right now.

Billy Joel is always great , I don’t think anyone mentioned Bruce Springsteen had great floor seats to see him in 1985, Bob Seger is amazing, saw Tom Petty with Dylan a couple of times , on our last music charter Don Felder was on he wrote some of hotel California while he was a eagle and he taught a teenage Tom Petty to play the guitar, love the stories they all tell about the Beatles, Dylan etc.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Glad both of you got Pfizer 👍

Got my first Pfizer jab last Friday.  Other than being a little more tired than normal for a day no side effects.  Pharmacy will text me when to come in for second jab.  So happy to be fully vaccinated soon. 

IMG_20210422_150229766_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, George C said:

Billy Joel is always great , I don’t think anyone mentioned Bruce Springsteen had great floor seats to see him in 1985, Bob Seger is amazing, saw Tom Petty with Dylan a couple of times , on our last music charter Don Felder was on he wrote some of hotel California while he was a eagle and he taught a teenage Tom Petty to play the guitar, love the stories they all tell about the Beatles, Dylan etc.

In 1983 my co-workers gave me a boxed set of every Springsteen LP for my birthday. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, easy1234 said:

Im around, just lots of people trusting the experts and following the science, so I do not have much to share.

I'll be happy when I get my second vaccine jab on Thursday and I have had covid19 already.

Welcome to Dani's thread my friend.👍

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, George C said:

You then got my favorite two Born to run and Born in the USA

I have all my music DVD’s,CD’s,Casettes,LP’s,45’s and 78’s catalogued alphabetically.I looked it up and saw that it was 1985 and 7 LP’s.

I also have a Best Of Bruce Springsteen CD.

My favorite albums are also Born to Run and Born in the USA.

• Like 1

Okay, with all the talk about concerts.  I saw Queen in 1978 also saw Barry Manilow that same year.  Three Dog Night in 1974 or 75.  Skipped quite a few years, then saw Billy Joel late 80’s or early 90’s on his Storm Front tour which was great. He had a woman saxophonist who practically stole the show.  Rod Stewart, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw.  Kids bought DH tickets to Aerosmith maybe 8 or 9 years ago.  He was worried that the crowd might be too rowdy for me - let me tell you, we were the youngest ones there 🤣!  Also saw Earth, Wind & Fire about 5 or 6 years ago, that was a lot of fun, lots of dancing in place.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Dani,if you are interested in Folk Rock google Gathering Time .They are a New York based group but they appear in concert all over .I have been to many of their appearances over the past few years and have most of their CD’s.

I will check them out. Folk rock is my niche.

3 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Okay, with all the talk about concerts.  I saw Queen in 1978 also saw Barry Manilow that same year.  Three Dog Night in 1974 or 75.  Skipped quite a few years, then saw Billy Joel late 80’s or early 90’s on his Storm Front tour which was great. He had a woman saxophonist who practically stole the show.  Rod Stewart, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw.  Kids bought DH tickets to Aerosmith maybe 8 or 9 years ago.  He was worried that the crowd might be too rowdy for me - let me tell you, we were the youngest ones there 🤣!  Also saw Earth, Wind & Fire about 5 or 6 years ago, that was a lot of fun, lots of dancing in place.  

My wife and Barry Manilow lived in the same neighborhood at the same time .When she was 12 her family moved to an area where Arlo Guthrie lived.Then she went to the same HS as Neil Sedaka but not at the same time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I will check them out. Folk rock is my niche.

Do you ever listen to Brittany Yarrow,daughter of Peter Yarrow ?

I saw her in concert and spoke to her afterward.I told her that I had been to many Peter ,Paul and Mary concerts.

2 hours ago, George C said:

I will probably be thrown off the thread for saying this but, to me, Springsteen always seems like he is over singing everything. I was at the Stone Pony once and there was some rumor that he was going to show up. It didn't happen.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Do you ever listen to Brittany Yarrow,daughter of Peter Yarrow ?

I saw her in concert and spoke to her afterward.I told her that I had been to many Peter ,Paul and Mary concerts.

I saw P, P&M when they came to the Mohegan Sun. I can't remember the year but they sounded great.

I played and sang Paul's The Wedding Song at my med school roommate's wedding.

• Like 1

My first concert was in the late 70's and I was in high school. I was allowed to go to UF to see the Eagles  and unknown at the time, Jimmy Buffett, opened for them. I have been to many concerts since then and Elton John is still my favorite.

• Like 2