Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

In the past day or 2 most provinces have announced the starting of second doses and a targeted completion of September.  My thinking is the borders will reopen once the second doses are well under way or completed.  Things seemed to have moved up a couple months recently

That is good to hear!   Hopefully, someday this Covid nightmare will finally all be behind us.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We have been to the English Lake District today.

It's been 62°F with light rain.

IMG_20210528_163148.jpg

IMG_20210528_161524.jpg

IMG_20210528_160824.jpg

IMG_20210528_160624.jpg

Beautiful!  Seems to be the same weather we are headed into for our arrival in northeastern Maine on Sunday.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, derorim said:

Miss Priss sure does...

20210508_095655.jpg

I know that look.  My girls had it when they were grouchy about something.    

When they cop that look...they were not a happy kitty. 😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, derorim said:

Miss Priss sure does...

20210508_095655.jpg

Without a doubt that cat has a attitude,  had forgot my credit card at our favorite restaurant the other day so just picked it up and at lunch they have 3 dollar martinis so I could not resist and had a couple dirty martinis the lunch part was the blue cheese olives it came with.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I hate when they do that. "Mighty Cruise Ships" season 3 aired in Canada over 6 months ago before it aired in the US. Makes no sense to me.

Could it be that it is filmed by a Canadian production company?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

In the past day or 2 most provinces have announced the starting of second doses and a targeted completion of September.  My thinking is the borders will reopen once the second doses are well under way or completed.  Things seemed to have moved up a couple months recently

I tend to agree with you, mid-September is my thought. 

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

So, I just logged onto my computer and we use AOL as our search engine for stories and stuff.

So one of the stories interested me.

It went something like the most scariest bridges in OHIO.

So I clicked on it.

All of a sudden the computer went nuts on me, flashing and a screen came up this is Malware, you have a virus, click on this to resolve issue.

Damn, the DH is going to kill me now.

I thought the stories on AOL were safe, guess it was not and now I'm going to be screwed.

So I did what anyone would do, I tried to log out.................nada

I hit desk top manager, would not let me open.

So finally I hit ctrl, alt, delete.   Success.

Glad I will not be home to late tonight, leaving before the spouse gets home for bachelorette  dinner in Cleveland for my daughter.

Hope there are no funky ICONS on home screen when I log off, like what happened the last time I downloaded a virus.  Damn, they would make a grown women blush.

Hoping I can safely log on later.

Be safe

Could have been a virus that got downloaded to your computer, but most likely it was just a web page pretending that you have a virus so that you would click on the link that they provided.  It's a common practice to use click bait (scariest bridges in Ohio!!! - or whatever state you happen to be in) to get you to go to the web site with the scary virus message.  The link could either download a virus or take you to another page where they want you to enter credit card info to "fix" your computer.  NEVER click on those links.  If you think you have a virus, use a trusted anti-virus program or their free web based scans to check.  Mostly likely, you are fine.

BTW, I use DuckDuckGo for all of my web searches.  It does not track any personal info like Google does.  Not that it really matters, because Google is tied to so many other things online that they know everything about me already.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Gorgeous Cat.    Do you have a new pet?

No, DH got into a starring contest with the ginger during his morning walk. Needless to say, the ginger won 😁.

We only had a rescue kitten when we're "freshly married", but Chips disappeared on us. Petless since then.

1 hour ago, derorim said:

Miss Priss sure does...

Miss Priss sure is gorgeous. What kind of "model" is she? Rag Doll?

11 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

This is Diana’s current attitude...

Such a cutie... Beautiful name too 🥰

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

This is Diana’s current attitude...

image.thumb.jpeg.746aa67ab0ed59678efcbef0b7e21b93.jpeg

Sweet kitty!  She has interesting markings.  She's doing what I do when the light comes streaming into the bedroom in the morning.  

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Could it be that it is filmed by a Canadian production company?

Oh I did not know that. I'm sure that would be the case. Makes sense that they would want Canadian markets to see it first. Using that logic however you would think that every single Hallmark Channel Christmas movie that was shot for 2021 should not air till 2022.