If You're Totally Desperate to Cruise...

Rick&Jeannie

I have a small inventory of these little goodies available to ship immediately, only $50 each (+10.00 shipping and handling).  Expect delivery in 60-90 days (sound familiar?)  Call 1-800-INEEDAFIX; leave message.

JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!!! These are for personal use only! (Gotta have my own fix!)

Mints1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have a small inventory of these little goodies available to ship immediately, only $50 each (+10.00 shipping and handling).  Expect delivery in 60-90 days (sound familiar?)  Call 1-800-INEEDAFIX; leave message.

JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!!! These are for personal use only! (Gotta have my own fix!)

Mints1.jpg

I liked the chocolate mint ones.

3 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

:classic_love:

We save our "little goodies" and eat them sparingly when we get home. Ran out a couple of weeks ago. I'll take 2.

• Like 1

i didnt eat the chocolate cake' 'y is there chocolate on ur face ...

reminds me of the time my wife and I were cruising the warm Caribbean.  She and I had been out dancing and partying til the wee hours of the morning light. We staggered back to our cabin and planted out tiered bodies face down on the pillows. When we awoke late in the day we had melted chocolate on our faces. 

Edited by c-boy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

We save our "little goodies" and eat them sparingly when we get home. Ran out a couple of weeks ago. I'll take 2.

I always bring mine home for the grand-kids

they are at the age now when I get home they count them to make sure I didn't take any! (brought 24 home just this January) I'm sure they eaten them all by now (even though my instructions are one a night)

2 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

Mine never last past the night they are put on my pillow.  Never have had any to bring home.

My wife eats hers. Sometimes I forget and have them for breakfast. Never bring any home.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:19 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

How much to have you come put them on my pillow?

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 1:16 PM, c-boy said:

i didnt eat the chocolate cake' 'y is there chocolate on ur face ...

reminds me of the time my wife and I were cruising the warm Caribbean.  She and I had been out dancing and partying til the wee hours of the morning light. We staggered back to our cabin and planted out tiered bodies face down on the pillows. When we awoke late in the day we had melted chocolate on our faces. 

and on the pillow, I'm sure.