Princess “Z” Ship. New sailing?

HBCcruiser

Hi everyone. I just got this strange cruise added to my account. One that I did NOT sign up for. Really odd. Check it out! 🤣🤣

Anyone else see this?

Oh, check out the itinerary!🤣🤣 A fun laugh during this sad time. 

98D2AA68-1E06-4195-AD98-82AA40B4C5AA.png

9DC7BDA8-1932-4F1A-AFF4-C854A5E58D50.png

05AF7F90-1F6C-478B-80F6-D12EBB8C3B52.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

At least it looks like you're in a suite - category S4. I would take that itinerary!

I know right? But NO Club Class? I guess that means NO DRESS CODE for men. Ladies can still dress to the nines. 

If I have a clue what the Z-ship is do I win anything?  😁

A few years ago I took a move over offer that I didn't rebook right away because I wasn't sure when we could go.  There was a z ship cruise in my personalizer, kind of a place holding cruise until I did book the move over cruise.  So this is probably a placeholder for a cancelled cruise due to corona virus, maybe?  Does the information regarding cabin category, cruise length, etc match a cancelled cruise?

Sadly, my move over cruise was booked for this fall on the Enchanted Princess but I don't think I can do the cruise because of Covid-19.  I am too old to take a chance unless there is some miracle and the threat totally disappears.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yoyosma said:

If I have a clue what the Z-ship is do I win anything?  😁

A few years ago I took a move over offer that I didn't rebook right away because I wasn't sure when we could go.  There was a z ship cruise in my personalizer, kind of a place holding cruise until I did book the move over cruise.  So this is probably a placeholder for a cancelled cruise due to corona virus, maybe?  Does the information regarding cabin category, cruise length, etc match a cancelled cruise?

Sadly, my move over cruise was booked for this fall on the Enchanted Princess but I don't think I can do the cruise because of Covid-19.  I am too old to take a chance unless there is some miracle and the threat totally disappears.  

Actually you may be on to something.  If the payments section shows a huge OBC, that may be what it is?  And I do hope you get to take advantage of your moveover offer.  If not this fall, maybe you can contact them to move it to next year?

8 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Actually you may be on to something.  If the payments section shows a huge OBC, that may be what it is?  And I do hope you get to take advantage of your moveover offer.  If not this fall, maybe you can contact them to move it to next year?

🧐Hmmm... could be!  I had a B2B cancelled so 2 cruises total or 14 days. I HAVE rebooked the same cruise(s) for next year and have NOT received any Future Cruise Credit yet. The amount they are showing In the “Z” Travel Summary is WAY below what our FCC should be though. My guess is they are still working through all of these refunds. I feel for the Princess staff. What a nightmare far ALL involved. 

Edited by HBCcruiser

4 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Just checked the original costs for each cancelled cruise. Both were more than the price listed on the “Z” Summary. Hmmm....

If they were booked separately could it be for one of the cruises?  No one else has mentioned seeing this sort of thing for cruises cancelled during the pause but then most of us haven't even seen the FCCs yet so anything is possible.  Or perhaps they messed it up and set your's up as a holding account?  In any event it is fun to speculate on what a cruise on the "Z ship" might be like!  🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

If they were booked separately could it be for one of the cruises?  No one else has mentioned seeing this sort of thing for cruises cancelled during the pause but then most of us haven't even seen the FCCs yet so anything is possible.  Or perhaps they messed it up and set your's up as a holding account?  In any event it is fun to speculate on what a cruise on the "Z ship" might be like!  🙂

I checked on that and both individual cruises were more. Definitely not the same amount. They might just be using it as a placeholder for now, and will adjust for the true costs. I’ll keep you posted! I’ve never seen this before. Interesting.

Edited by HBCcruiser