May 1st Cruise Sale

Hi fellow cruisers. Anyone get info on cruise sale starting tommorow. Current 60 sale ends midnight tonight and haven't seen any extensions. Thanks in advance. Nancy & Bob

Edited by villager70

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Cruises cancelled thru jun 12

This is the sale for  new bookings   for 20 & 21.  Excuse the Spelling in the Topic. SALE instead of SAIL.

Edited by villager70

3 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

Not aware of any potential promotions but would be willing to bet something will come out to continue to get deposit money coming in.

They might get some bookings if they are real promotions and not just dynamic pricing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jalves said:

Found a really good deal on my already booked November 1 Harmony cruise just a couple of days ago.  So, don't wait for tomorrow (May 1) to look at prices.  

It seems they are dropping price on the cruises that are sailing in the near future. They must be getting a lot of cancellations. 

• Like 1

Carnival is not taking July bookings and they cancelled shortly after that last month. I expect Royal to follow suit. We have a cruise on the Enchantment for 19 June that we are waiting for them to cancel. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, villager70 said:

Hi fellow cruisers. Anyone get info on cruise sale starting tommorow. Current 60 sale ends midnight tonight and haven't seen any extensions. Thanks in advance. Nancy & Bob

I'm still seeing BOGO60.  Prices seem the same for our booked cruises.

20 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

It seems they are dropping price on the cruises that are sailing in the near future. They must be getting a lot of cancellations. 

I have a b2b booked last year for europe cruise this summer.  I check prices on a regular for my 5 future cruises booked and the 2 europe cruises went way up last week and again today.  The one is now $850 more than a month ago.  Alot of cancellations as there was only 2 or 3 cabins showing available earlier this year now lots of cabins in all categories available.  I highly doubt it will happen this summer but definitely no sale on current fares for these cruises to baltic/norway.

Truly, RCCL could drop the price of cruises by 80% but you will not catch us sailing until at least 2022 (we have one booked for Feb 2022).   So at this point.  We do not care about any future sales as we will not be lending our money to the cruise lines.   We will wait until there is a vaccine (fingers crossed) before we get on another ship.  We  follow the social distancing rules here in Canada and at least in the area I live, everyone I come across wears a mask and gloves.   And I mean everyone.  People in my neck of the woods do not take kids to the grocery stores, people cross the street when out for a walk (without a mask), we do not let each other pat each others dogs and most of our businesses are shut or people are working from home.  All is going well.  Infections falling dramatically.  We are on the mend.  But I am not confident in the cruise line's ability to protect us so we will not be cruising again until as I say 2022.  We have one booked for Dec but as soon as final payment date comes around in Sept, we will be cancelling it.  My health and my life is more important than cruising at this point.  We instead will do a land vacation in Canada when the all clear is given as we feel we will be able to protect ourselves much better. So, no more cruises no matter the bargain basement price that comes out in May or June to entice.

• Like 1