29 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Whatever color you choose it should match your cumerbun, bow tie and pocket square. Maybe the rental company will add it to the package.

That sounds super appealing.  Not only will your suit smell of dry cleaning and moth balls, but you will get to breathe thru the same mask as....

eww.

jc

Just waited 5 hours in the Manila airport to take a 16 hour non-stop flight to JFK.  In the airport masks and social distancing were required, so only half the seats were available.  Once on the Philippine Airlines plane masks were required at all times except eating and drinking, saw total compliance.  There is no way I want to ever wear a mask for that long again, I was fed up with it by the time I got on the plane.  All the seats were sold except about 10 on a 3-3-3 seating configuration.  No distancing on the plane, none at the checked luggage merrygoround.  Have had 5 cruises cancelled, not looking to cruise with a mask ever. 

20 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

That sounds super appealing.  Not only will your suit smell of dry cleaning and moth balls, but you will get to breathe thru the same mask as....

eww.

jc

I would hope that they let you keep the mask. 

2 hours ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Apparently the entire cruise industry shares that “opinion” based on planed health measures upon resumption of cruising...

You have some inside source to the plans for reopening cruising? Mostly what I have heard is a lot of ...we don't know yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

You have some inside source to the plans for reopening cruising? Mostly what I have heard is a lot of ...we don't know yet.

There are meetings virtually every day where this topic is being discussed in Miami...and plans being crafted and documentation being prepared. The final version is a work in progress publicly...but plenty of internal planning going on.  Yes. I know someone who is involved in a couple of the meeting sessions on this topic.

40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I also think that, because of that reason, the date of August 1 is looking more and more like a pipe dream with every day that goes by.

It wouldn't come as a shock to some folks that the target date will get pushed back (again)...

3 hours ago, mugtech said:

Just waited 5 hours in the Manila airport to take a 16 hour non-stop flight to JFK.  In the airport masks and social distancing were required, so only half the seats were available.  Once on the Philippine Airlines plane masks were required at all times except eating and drinking, saw total compliance. 

Glad to hear you are finally on way home 👍😊