Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

16 minutes ago, Reel Love said:

Ugh!!  I only received one point instead of the five.  I have been lucky to escape the curse of the PUP IT issues of missing points until now.  And of course these points would put me within three of the next tier.  Can somebody please share the number to call to get this corrected?  (sorry never the took the number down previously as never had an issue and have no idea how many pages back it was last listed).  Something obviously registered at their end that I watched it if they provided a point!  TIA to whoever can help me out with the number.  

1 844 418 6824 will get you directly to captains club and they will send email to the loyalty department. Good luck! 

Thank you so very much drakes2.  Truly appreciate it!

Btw off-topic..... I think it was you who commented the other night in another post about enjoying wines out towards Niagara Falls area?  Not sure what you specifically enjoy but two (unsolicited lol) recommendations are Domaine Queylus in Vineland for some beautiful reds and if you enjoy sparklings, KEW Vineyards in Beamsville offers some of the loveliest around our area.  Thanks again☺️

My travel partner and I watched the webinar together using the same join page, put both our club numbers in just like having done few time before, she got her 5 points, I did not.  Hoping it's just taking it's time but I will not be a happy camper if I don't get them!

First time ever had this happen, fingers crossed.

Edited by poffles

39 minutes ago, Reel Love said:

Btw off-topic..... I think it was you who commented the other night in another post about enjoying wines out towards Niagara Falls area?  Not sure what you specifically enjoy but two (unsolicited lol) recommendations are Domaine Queylus in Vineland for some beautiful reds and if you enjoy sparklings, KEW Vineyards in Beamsville offers some of the loveliest around our area.  Thanks again☺️

You are very welcome.  We go to the wineries in Beamsville a couple times every summer so will check out.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, poffles said:

My travel partner and I watched the webinar together using the same join page, put both our club numbers in just like having done few time before, she got her 5 points, I did not.  Hoping it's just taking it's time but I will not be a happy camper if I don't get them!

This happened to us too. Now I've noticed that my DH has quite a few less points than I do, so I should have been watching this more closely. I always list mine first and my count seems to be correct. 

13 hours ago, Reel Love said:

12 hours ago, drakes2 said:

You are very welcome.  We go to the wineries in Beamsville a couple times every summer so will check out.  

Love this thread "detour". Pre-covid my girlfriends and I took an annual trip to the Shaw Festival and a winery tour in the Niagara-on-the-Lake area. We prefer the lesser-known wineries, especially those in The Bench. Cab Franc is a must taste for me.

On many Celebrity cruises, Peller Estates Ice Wine is available!

Edited by TMLAalum
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, poffles said:

Update ... this morning mine appeared so happy happy.   Odd how the points are updated, especially the person who had 1 first then changed to 5, maybe quality control caught that 😉

• Like 1