Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 minute ago, Stockjock said:

I feel compelled to let everyone know that, yes, I too got the PUP e-mail and I too watched the webinar.

Timely I suppose since we're doing Greek Isles on Celebrity later this year.

Thank you for confirming you got the email, I was worried about you.  Please confirm that you get the points in March

1 minute ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Thank you for confirming you got the email, I was worried about you.  Please confirm that you get the points in March

I'll confirm something or other well before then.  Got to keep that notification icon alive as much as humanly possible.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Haha 2

I'm half Greek, so I always appreciate the fact that many of the world's tops captains are Greek.

We'll be visiting the Mani region on this summer's Celebrity cruise, and the port is not far from the area where my grandparents grew up.

Just a little personal thing.  

It was really well done and didn’t realize it was almost an hour until LLP mentioned the time that had passed, which is probably the best compliment I can give. We did play a pass and play game of Rummy while watching it as well to help pass the time. 

I had to run off to my second cardiology (Electro-Physiolgy) appointment of the day toward the end, so I have no idea what the Beach, Red, Cheese, Amalfi Coast  bit is about, but I actually enjoyed the parts I did get to watch. 

Life can be very short. Enjoy as much of it as you can while you can. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MamaFej said:

I had to run off to my second cardiology (Electro-Physiolgy) appointment of the day toward the end, so I have no idea what the Beach, Red, Cheese, Amalfi Coast  bit is about, but I actually enjoyed the parts I did get to watch. 

I think it's a joke, but I could be wrong.

1. Ouzo.

2. Limoncello.

3. La Tomatina Spanish Tomato Festival.

4. Turkish Prison.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I feel compelled to let everyone know that, yes, I too got the PUP e-mail and I too watched the webinar.

Timely I suppose since we're doing Greek Isles on Celebrity later this year.

No email for me, so many thanks for the link posted in post#.6302.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I'm half Greek, so I always appreciate the fact that many of the world's tops captains are Greek.

We'll be visiting the Mani region on this summer's Celebrity cruise, and the port is not far from the area where my grandparents grew up.

Just a little personal thing.  

How nice.  I love personal touches.

I got the email and was completely pulled into this one.  I feel this is the best one they have done for so many reasons.  I see/read so much negativity lately everywhere and this webinar took me away for an hour and I have nothing NOTHING bad to say about it.  The sound and video was perfect (for me), the topic of Europe (nuff said), the light hearted banter and insight from all the captains and their favorite ports, the way it flowed.

I loved it and yes I watched for PUP but in my opinion this one was worth the watch regardless.  Well done Celebrity Club!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, poffles said:

I got the email and was completely pulled into this one.  I feel this is the best one they have done for so many reasons.  I see/read so much negativity lately everywhere and this webinar took me away for an hour and I have nothing NOTHING bad to say about it.  The sound and video was perfect (for me), the topic of Europe (nuff said), the light hearted banter and insight from all the captains and their favorite ports, the way it flowed.

I loved it and yes I watched for PUP but in my opinion this one was worth the watch regardless.  Well done Celebrity Club!

I thought it was very well done also. They are sure to get bookings from it. My sister and I are already talking about the 10 night Italy Greece one on the Beyond for September. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MamaFej said:

I believe you can still go back and watch it.