Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

7 minutes ago, YOW-613 said:

NOooooooooo I was hoping to sail as Elite.. my cruise....  I am going to cry.... 

If I were you I would call and explain the situation. They can manually add them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ecslady said:

I called Captain's Club yesterday.  The agent I spoke with is aware of the issue and has taken several calls before mine.  He said they are working on it and we should all have our points by Friday. 

I just called and the agent said his guidance says they should all be posted by Feb 15th, but he took my info and emailed the backend team anyway.

• Haha 2

Just now, GimmeOcean said:

I just called and the agent said his guidance says they should all be posted by Feb 15th, but he took my info and emailed the backend team anyway.

And if you call back a different agent will give you a different answer. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No points yet, so I contacted them through Facebook PM. Gave them my info and they said they would look into it. Response was that I would be added to a report and awarded the points on February 15. We shall see. I have had good results communicating with Celebrity this way. They are pretty responsive.

I just called too. I have them both my Captains Club number and my DH's. He looked and told me that the correct total is showing on their end for both of us and it might take a few days to update on the customer end. 🙄

Captain's Club says there is a system issue. They can see the updated numbers on their end, but the website and app have yet to be updated. They ask that we "kindly allow 7-10 business days for the corrected."

Guess that puts us at EOM to see updated numbers, but if you are sailing between now and then, your status is correct on their end.

Edited by CaroleSS
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, SSAtlantic said:

I was told to give them until the end of the month earlier today. 🤣

Which month?   I have been waiting since November for an issue to be resolved and have called numerous times.  

3 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Talk to the Captain's club onboard they should give you Elite status if they don't post earlier. 

Ask them to go into your history, as they show there.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sunnyBGI said:

Mine just appeared in Points History! Not added to total number but that’s a progress.

Same, up until now I didn't even see it in the history section so yes it's progress

On 1/15/2024 at 7:34 PM, mahasamatman said:

run them through the SNOBOL compiler

Ha! You probably didn't think anyone on this thread would have a clue what you are talking about. But I do .. and will point out SNOBOL was interpreted, not compiled. The compiled version of SNOBOL was SPITBOL (Speedy Implementation of SNOBOL).

2 hours ago, publicpersona said:

SNOBOL was interpreted, not compiled. The compiled version of SNOBOL was SPITBOL (Speedy Implementation of SNOBOL).

Depends on which OS you were using. MTS (the Michigan Terminal System) had an actual compiler for SNOBOL, and used WATBOL (Waterloo's implementation) as the interpreted version.

16 hours ago, SSAtlantic said:

I was told to give them until the end of the month earlier today. 🤣

Thanks to all of you who have called. I'm going to stop checking my account because I know that when those pesky points finally show up in our total someone will report it here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, sunnyBGI said:

Mine just appeared in Points History! Not added to total number but that’s a progress.

Mine just appeared in history also this morning (Wed 1/17). So some progress.

Edited by ecslady
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, cruisegirlppp said:

Thanks to all of you who have called. I'm going to stop checking my account because I know that when those pesky points finally show up in our total someone will report it here!

Dammn that is a smart idea! Why I keep refreshing my account? Someone will post here for sure 👍

• Haha 1