Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

14 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Yes.

3x8=24

24x2=48

48+3=51

We booked on 30/04/21 and at that time it was double points promotion for booking Silhouette. 
+3 was for the Go Green promotion, 1 extra night’s points for limited cleaning. 
To be fair, I didn’t notice any difference, as we still had regular changing of towels.

Unfortunately, I don’t now have a screen shot of the promotion.

Do you recall where/how you signed up for the Go Green program? I don't see an option for this on my reservation page. 

Thanks for your responses. I did a search on the Celebrity website and couldn’t find anything, so maybe the captains club points for Go Green  isn’t an offering anymore. Someone had posted the form in a prior cc thread, which I filled out and submitted. Who knows, maybe Celebrity will still give me the points.

12 hours ago, kathynorth said:

Do you recall where/how you signed up for the Go Green program? I don't see an option for this on my reservation page. 

We signed up for it at the customer service desk onboard the Millenium in September. We got the extra points, but did not notice any difference in service. 

It appears from these responses that there are multiple ways to make it happen. I trust you will find one that works for you. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kathynorth said:

We sailed at the end of November and received an email about the Go Green program shortly before our sailing. We could also sign up via the app.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Thank you.  But I am currently on a Royal ship and I do not have phone service.

I'd wait and call after returning from your cruise. Enjoy your cruise. This is listed on Celebrity's website.

Captain's Club Email Address:  CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com

Edited by davekathy

It's going to take YEARS to make it to Zenith, if ever. I think I'll plan on celebrating at 1,500 points ("half Zenith")!  At least I'll be another 96 closer after the Reflection next month, with 12 of that thanks to their go-green (or, something like that) program!

i-TjHZrvM-L.jpg

This progress bar is not linear (they're trying to give false hope, lol) !!!

Tom

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

It's going to take YEARS to make it to Zenith, if ever. I think I'll plan on celebrating at 1,500 points ("half Zenith")!  At least I'll be another 96 closer after the Reflection next month, with 12 of that thanks to their go-green (or, something like that) program!

i-TjHZrvM-L.jpg

This progress bar is not linear (they're trying to give false hope, lol) !!!

Tom

Zen is what I call that wasteland between Elite+ and Zenith.  And I didn't get the new PUP offer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Zen is what I call that wasteland between Elite+ and Zenith.  And I didn't get the new PUP offer.

Zen - I like that 🙂

I did not receive the email either - I followed the link provided a few posts back, entered my Captain's Club # and bingo !

Tom