Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

Oh, boy!!!  Now I'm only 1,832 points from Zenith...

Looking forward to getting there by my 98th birthday!!!!!!! 😃  🎂   🥂

You made my night!  Great post. 🏆

I figure that if I spend $50k in cruises, I may earn a free bag of laundry.  What a deal! 😟

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Isn't it amazing what excites us?  Thank you Celebrity.  I got mine at 2:33 PM in BC same time as the east coast got theirs.

It takes very little to make me happy lately...  of course it also takes very little to really enrage me lol 😉 

10 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Must be a UK gift, as we didn't get it here where we live in the US (yet).

Nope – DW and I both got it.  Our 'surprise' was also 20 PUPs = 2 credits.  For no work? – I'll take it!!!

8 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

Oh, boy!!!  Now I'm only 1,832 points from Zenith...

Looking forward to getting there by my 98th birthday!!!!!!! 😃  🎂   🥂

Betty White would have made it.  You can too!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I just got my DW’s Power Up email sent to my email address. But at least one of us got it. Yay!!

This just happened to us too.  We've never had the problem before.  We've each gotten our own (correct email) all along since PUP started. 

Even weirder you would have thought I would have gotten DH's email sent to my email address but that didn't happen.

21 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Dh and my emails also just arrived hours after the first posts showed up on this thread. Seems to happen routinely sometimes even a few days to as much as a week(as in the last quiz). 20 points here as well. 

New to this "game" -- first one was the quiz they just had. Do they usually require that degree of (Google) searching? The first time I put it through it said I was close. I backed up and changed the one I was not sure about, and got the points. I'm guessing you can take as many stabs at it as necessary?

This brings me to about 1800 from Zenith 🙂... nice perks once there, but MAN that will take some time. If I just continue to pony up for at least mid/upper level suites, it's more a matter of money than time !!

Tom

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

New to this "game" -- first one was the quiz they just had. Do they usually require that degree of (Google) searching? The first time I put it through it said I was close. I backed up and changed the one I was not sure about, and got the points. I'm guessing you can take as many stabs at it as necessary?

This brings me to about 1800 from Zenith 🙂... nice perks once there, but MAN that will take some time. If I just continue to pony up for at least mid/upper level suites, it's more a matter of money than time !!

Tom

Generally the quizzes come with an email that allows you to read the articles included with links and answer the questions. Also, helpful folks on this thread occasionally post the answers here with each new activity. I generally skim through the articles on one device (or window) while taking the quiz in another. Sort of like those old college open book tests lol. Yes, you can keep taking the test until you get it right.

Edited by Luvcrusn
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

There was an activity in December and I expect those points now, and tgen there was the “gift” points and thye should come in February

Thanks. I obviously forgot about the December PUPs. Bonus. 

Edited by davekathy