Diamond Club Theory when we return

23 minutes ago, Dennis#1 said:

Moderator Clarea (cc name).  He (Bob) has over 156,000 posts.  Have not seen any of his posts the past 4/5 months.  Hope he is OK. 

Retired from here and has moved on

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I believe he retired...sure someone will remember the specifics. Many were sad to see him go....he was a wealth of information and a great Mod !!

Agree, I been on Cruise Critic since 1997 and Bob was the Greatest

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Please turn off the bold text.

How I text is none of your business and if you don't like it don't bother responding... just change lanes and move on...

But if you think it is let me just say it's a bit easier for these senior eyes to see it...and always appreciate those that do. 

Thanks so much for your helpful post, it added so much to the discussion :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

Reduce the amount of people in the DL by requiring we use our vouchers in there as well.

As customers we should be asking for more benefits for our business not asking for less.

To reiterate what I have already said previously.

ROYAL Like any good business will always want better terms,best products, priority deliveries etc as a customer to their suppliers so why should we ask for less.

I am happy with my D+ benefits but won't say no to more benefits to keep my business.

We cruise :-

Balcony cabin or above every cruise.

Most nights in Speciality restaurants.

RCL excursions only.

Always tip on top of our pre-paid gratuities.

Graham.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

As customers we should be asking for more benefits for our business not asking for less.

To reiterate what I have already said previously.

ROYAL Like any good business will always want better terms,best products, priority deliveries etc as a customer to their suppliers so why should we ask for less.

I am happy with my D+ benefits but won't say no to more benefits to keep my business.

We cruise :-

Balcony cabin or above every cruise.

Most nights in Speciality restaurants.

RCL excursions only.

Always tip on top of our pre-paid gratuities.

Graham.

You said you only drink a few beer and some pinot grigio. Wouldn't you like the lounge less crowded. My suggestion would likely accomplish that. I'd think you would be all for it

o.k., I have come to the conclusion that if they close the DL, a fair solution would be seven free drinks to be used throughout the day.  I'm tired of everyone wanting to take things away.  Why, I don't know, unless it's jealousy from those who are not D or D+.  In any case, a glass of wine at lunch, one in the afternoon and two with dinner along with three cocktails over 24 hours would be fine.

Time to ask for more, not less!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, yogimax said:

o.k., I have come to the conclusion that if they close the DL, a fair solution would be seven free drinks to be used throughout the day.  I'm tired of everyone wanting to take things away.  Why, I don't know, unless it's jealousy from those who are not D or D+.  In any case, a glass of wine at lunch, one in the afternoon and two with dinner along with three cocktails over 24 hours would be fine.

Time to ask for more, not less!

Ask away, good luck.

Mbayley@rccl.com

25 minutes ago, zekekelso said:

Always be careful picking on what typeface a poster uses. It could always get worse. 

It's the light purple font that is hard to read on a mobile device.   It's easier to see when it is bold.  🍷

• Like 1

Just now, Wine-O said:

It's the light purple font that is hard to read on a mobile device.   It's easier to see when it is bold.  🍷

The default works pretty good on my device. Hate when people get cute and change it. Light green is awful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1