Here we go Again?

22 minutes ago, CapeGal said:

Norwegian Cruise Line cancels cruises until November, one month past CDC ban. Princess through to December. Are we far behind on Royal?🤦🏻‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Perhaps 5 PM Friday or next week, after the October final payment date.  NCL changed the final payment date from 120 days to 60 days before the cruise for cruises in November and December 2020 only.  Of course the November cruises except for ones starting the last week already had final payment before the change.  Cruise lines maximizing the interest free client loans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I have a cruise at the end of November and final payment is due in less then two weeks away. I am 100% sure that Royal will not change the dates until after more final payments have been made.

Ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner

• Haha 1

My reminder of my final payment being due in August for Oasis in November came up on my calendar yesterday.   Already did the L&S but it was still a little sad.  

Dogs shows still a no go in 90% of instances.  There is a barn hunt in October at an open air arena near me so I may go to that.  Dogs that go to shows realize something has changed too.  

I think November is already canceled but they are not announcing it until after final payment dates. This way they get all of that interest free loans. It is not a bad business practice, but it does make it difficult for those of us that need the money to book another cruise or vacation.

14 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I have a cruise at the end of November and final payment is due in less then two weeks away. I am 100% sure that Royal will not change the dates until after more final payments have been made.

We have the Oasis Nov 15 and Allure Nov 22, 2020 booked.

We are waiting for RCI to cancel. Want a total refund, not FCCs as no one knows when CRUISING well start again. 

Will not make final payment when due.

This well be 4 cruises that we cancelled this year. Our next is scheduled for Feb 2021. Don't expect that one to go either. 

Only time will tell.

Stay Safe!