Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

I would love to sail on this ship  after a great sailing on the Escape from Hamburg to Southampton with some of you wonderful people.

Unfortunately i have booked the NCL Joy to Bermuda September 1 2022. Love watching the progress of this class of ship.

• Like 2

Escape from Hamburg

best cruise ever ( because was my first ) and the pre cruise meeting in Hamburg. If you are the Keith i think you sat next to me in the Restaurant in Hamburg?

wonder if they do a cruise from med to northern europe or they wait if fincianteri finish the ship in time ( for a time puffer ) And a cruise for bloggers, tubers etc. should be too ( in the med? from southampton?)

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

And at a non official site it looks like Leonardo is going to the Baltics ( Warnemünde, Helsinki, Copenhagen is there ) .

I so hope this is true. It could replace my soon to be cancelled Baltic on Escape in July.

I love your little finds 🙂

23 hours ago, Steff79 said:

Escape from Hamburg

best cruise ever ( because was my first ) and the pre cruise meeting in Hamburg. If you are the Keith i think you sat next to me in the Restaurant in Hamburg?

wonder if they do a cruise from med to northern europe or they wait if fincianteri finish the ship in time ( for a time puffer ) And a cruise for bloggers, tubers etc. should be too ( in the med? from southampton?)

Hey Steff , 

Yes its me , we set beside 2 sisters. Hope your keeping well and safe. The Escape from Hamburg was defiantly a great cruise and the build up too it and all the events on board i still remember it all.

The people on it made the trip a blast and  i would love to do it all again.

I will consult my cruise consultant to see if there is any idea of mini sailings , or that i would be interested in one. They may announce something shortly tho before  the have this big announcement.

Keith

• Like 1

what gap do you mean? the theater/ Atrium? seems open inside to me

if it would be a atrium i a tought there would be a glass front / wintergarten something to the waterfront deck, but is is complete closed without window/ glassfront/wintergarten?? not sure

grafik.png.3deaefd13ab487d5c42f9d314741964d.png

these blocks seems interesting, not sure for what? mega pool :-)))

grafik.thumb.png.c980eab8429384d73f25d904f7466cd3.png

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 3:38 AM, Steff79 said:

13.08.22 Zeebrugge

18.08.22 zeebrugge

05.09.22 Warnemünde

10.09.22 Helsinki

10 days cruise from Copenhagen to Southampton?

13.09.22 Copenhagen

Oslo / Kristiansand

16.09.22 Oakney island ( Kirkwall )

21.09.22 Zeebrugge

22.09.22 Le Havre

23.09.22 Southampton

Thank you for the great findings. Would you mind telling us, how can you find the 2022 port schedule of Helsinki, Warnemünde and Copenhagen? I don't see the schedule on their websites.

that is the non official part  :-))))

https://planner.cruise-norway.no/

not sure from were they have their information or if they are correct, you only see the pax of ships. 3.300 pax has Aida Prima, Perla and Leonardo. And at the moment were the ships are it is possibility that at these dates it is the Leonardo because the Aida ships are at other places.

Official is Oakney has the Leonardo coming from Oslo ( at the Norway site a ship with 3.300 Pax is the day before in Kristiansand. Oslo has no information there ) . So the Oakney information would match perfect with the information at the norway site ( only the Kristiansand / Oslo not ) that the ship is coming from the Baltics.

Zeebrugge has the Leonardo one day after the Oakney date, so i canceled that stop.

even if the ship is at a port list NCL can change the route ( half year ago the Leonardo was at the Athen port list for 2022). It is only fun to watch out and talk with others about. If it will be correct do we see when NCL tell us.

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 2

Virgin too, i think.

we don´t now if both sides have a abyss or only one ( i think only one side ?).  at the rendering with the abyss it seems like the abyss is going through there, i´m not sure if it is a great place to sit and people slide down next to you the hole day :-)))

if it is tansparent you can wave

Edited by Steff79
  • Haha 1