Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

Yeah, it was an wide angle shot for the installation of a new big blue gantry crane at Fincantieri. 

Source: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10215398904845237&id=1815434377

Lots of construction going on, new crane, lots of warehouses being built too. Let's hope that new crane driver loves his social media! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 10:41 PM, Steff79 said:

we don´t now if both sides have a abyss or only one ( i think only one side ?). 

There seems to be an indent on the promenade (boardwalk) deck too. If that's the Abyss space, could it be a wet slide with a splash down on deck? And on both sides? 

At first I thought it was just a lifeboat indent of some kind but that's the deck below. Let me show you an older 2021 photo of the block before it was placed, at that time it made no sense and had no actual value to share..

Happy to hear any ideas from you!

indent.png

i´m not sure, the complete aft block there looks little bit strange, at first i was not sure if it s at the end position.

the new Aida ships has some infinity pools at this level, but the pools are not sunk into the ground, but rather put on top.

And at that place it should belong to the Abyss. Thy Abyss at the rcl has a short end, it looks like at the black and white rendering.

see you here:

a wet slide? i don´t know

Edited by Steff79

I think you are right Steff about dry vs wet. The black and white drawing should be more up to date than the 2017 render, if you zoom enough you will see the slide ending in a similar way like RCCL's Abyss.

A small side pool would be fun, although it just is 2x2 in meters I guess. With a full glass side wall?

Wild speculations, I wish we had some more news by now. :classic_blink:

sundays.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

I think you are right Steff about dry vs wet. The black and white drawing should be more up to date than the 2017 render, if you zoom enough you will see the slide ending in a similar way like RCCL's Abyss.

A small side pool would be fun, although it just is 2x2 in meters I guess. With a full glass side wall?

Wild speculations, I wish we had some more news by now. :classic_blink:

Looks to me like the slide ends inside the district brew house (if it keeps it's position from the breakaway+ ships).

Perhaps it's not a slide , but a complex keg delivery system.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, JohnIreland said:

Looks to me like the slide ends inside the district brew house

i hope the Leo Class still have the District Brewhouse or something like a sports bar ( with Dart and Pool/Biliard, table kicker etc.)

would love if NCL starts a Countdown with a small Information every day, something like that would be nice

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Do you all think we will we get advanced notice of deck plans and room categories before the sailings actually open for booking? I want to be able to plan what room I want so I can be ready for when they open for bookings. 

I believe yes. But there are still so many unknowns until today, such as deck plans, cabin categories, itineraries, and even the ship's name. 3 more weeks for NCL to reveal all these before opening for reservations on 21st April.

While NCL are now focusing on cancelling the summer 2021 cruises and will replace them with many new non-US cruises soon, will they forget about the opening date for Leonardo? 😆

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

While NCL are now focusing on cancelling the summer 2021 cruises and will replace them with many new non-US cruises soon, will they forget about the opening date for Leonardo? 

Yes, but I really hope they prove me wrong. 

On 1/21/2021 at 1:58 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

And just another Jan 2021 yard picture:

140019299_1390567567945591_8850686259669361277_n.jpg

i think they do it the same way as at the MSC ships, outside walk, inside open space between the two decks.the queer bars are the the MSC ship too

grafik.png.0527f2783c65e1acc4005889823091eb.png

pic is from that video at 53:00 starts

Edited by Steff79

On 3/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, Cruise Wonderland said:

Other than the port schedules in Europe, I also find Leonardo 1 in the schedule of St Maarten on 3 Jan 2023.

Cayman Port has Leonardo starting December,19th,2022 until March, 22nd, 2023, seems like every 7-8 days

for example at 4 jan 2023 one day after St Maarten.

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Steff79 said:

Cayman Port has Leonardo starting December,19th,2022 until March, 22nd, 2023, seems like every 7-8 days

for example at 4 jan 2023 one day after St Maarten.

St Maarten and Grand Cayman are at least 2 sea days apart and rarely appear on the same itinerary, so port calls on back-to-back dates indicates at least one of them is just a placeholder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, Steff79 said:

that says my i phone translater for these things: i wondered too?? :-)))))))

maybe Leo becomes a gay bar, who knows :-))))))

grafik.png.ff0e5fd9f0ee0e395357db737b0c992d.png

Haben Sie vielleicht "quer" gemeint anstatt "queer?" LOL

• Haha 2