Where was I?

8 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Which city am I in, they are known for the things I have posted.

No photo description available.

Love the sign...

Some thing I found  Benjamin Franklin, didn't like beer but liked wine

and the quote was out of a letter he wrote... which was in fact :-

“Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy!”

As to where you were Mic.... Chocolate, beer and castles....

could it be   Germany or Switzerland ???    

I did find a tour of swan valley with beer and chocolate from perth..

Cheers Don

Here I came late to the game again, Bruges is a lovely place, we bought a lace tablecloth and a nice little tapestry that hangs in our living room. We didn't do the make your own hot chocolate but I did enjoy the beer, Lynn even liked the Leffe Ruby. I brought home a Leffe Glass from Bruges carried that thing all around Europe because Belgium was early in the trip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackduck59 said:

Here I came late to the game again, Bruges is a lovely place, we bought a lace tablecloth and a nice little tapestry that hangs in our living room. We didn't do the make your own hot chocolate but I did enjoy the beer, Lynn even liked the Leffe Ruby. I brought home a Leffe Glass from Bruges carried that thing all around Europe because Belgium was early in the trip.

It is nice Lyle, we were there on a shorex from Sapphire Princess couple of years ago.

Edited by NSWP

5 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

@d9704011 might be in bed. It is approaching 9:30PM in Ontario. 🥱

It is the second time the @d9704011has done this that was why I was thinking perhaps they don't know they are meant to post a photo 🤔

Anyway would someone like to volunteer a photo🤗

Edited by ilikeanswers

4 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

@d9704011 might be in bed. It is approaching 9:30PM in Ontario. 🥱

Just getting set to hit the hay.  No, I did not know the rules.  Will begin to comply tomorrow morning; have gazillions of photos to choose from.  Good night.....

Edited by d9704011
  • Like 1

Folks, I know it's awkward with all the different time zones. We're happy to have players from all over the world join in our fun but you must be prepared to play this game in our time zones. So those who are not in any of the AUS/NZ time zones need to refrain from posting an answer late at night their time, unless they are prepared to post their photo and stay awake long enough to respond to guesses, otherwise it stalls the game for a significant amount of time whilst most of us in this forum are awake.

• Like 1