Where was I?

I think lots of us have lots of photos of nondescript coastlines all over the world devoid of any identifiable landmarks that we could post. Of course that is not fun or enjoyable, I didn't think it was stump the chumps. There should be something that is identifiable.20170905_191632.thumb.jpg.c434d89af4bebe8ecc5580ae9c761461.jpg

That would be like me posting this and expecting someone to get it

Yes, but it's been posted now so we'll just have to use guesswork to work out where it is.

Don's guess of the Panama Canal could be a possibility. The hills have the right shape for Gatun Lake and it's pretty much a wilderness area.

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, but it's been posted now so we'll just have to use guesswork to work out where it is.

Don's guess of the Panama Canal could be a possibility. The hills have the right shape for Gatun Lake and it's pretty much a wilderness area.

This is true Julie but some proper clues would help like I was on a 7 day out of (insert port here) when I saw this. Anything to narrow it down.

BTW my photo is at Deep Bay BC looking north towards Baynes Sound which is famous for oyster, mussel and scallop farming.