Where was I?

2 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Ok, I used to roll jaffers

They would melt in the Brisvegas heat, rolling from the back row to the front stalls. Remember the choc top ice creams, still around at a good picture theatre near you.

40 minutes ago, NSWP said:

They would melt in the Brisvegas heat, rolling from the back row to the front stalls. Remember the choc top ice creams, still around at a good picture theatre near you.

Now we are going back, been a long time since sat in the back stalls and rolled Jaffa’s down under the seats, the memories brings a smile to my heart

24 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I think this place just makes me want to cry, "waa", gorgeous, just so beautiful, more or less a nice walk.

I think we have different definitions of "nice walk"😂 however the reward is definitely worth it😉.

Edited by ilikeanswers

25 minutes ago, Bowm54 said:

Thank you, Docker had already given the answer and progressed the game. My contribution was purely a description.

Docker's answer was incorrect at worst, imprecise at best. Russia is a big place and Trans Siberian railway quite a few thousand k's long. Your answer, Lake Baikal, was the one I was after.

Should responders not wait for affirmation before continuing?

10 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

Have to thank Mic's clue😂 So many stone circles to pick from in the UK😉 I finally made it out of Sydney😝, here's a pic from the trip. Name the gorge:

DSC06793.thumb.JPG.eb7acb743166455422805893dfdecd7b.JPG

Waa gorge, Kaputa national park?

59 minutes ago, Bowm54 said:

Thank you, Docker had already given the answer and progressed the game. My contribution was purely a description.

27 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Docker's answer was incorrect at worst, imprecise at best. Russia is a big place and Trans Siberian railway quite a few thousand k's long. Your answer, Lake Baikal, was the one I was after.

The last question was not directed at you personally Bowm54, was kinda rhetorical.

1 hour ago, Bowm54 said:

Waa gorge, Kaputa national park?

Correct😁. A short hike but a real scramble through the bush and then a climb up to the waterfall /trickle😄. My pictures really don't do it justice, you have to be standing there surrounded by the cliffs to appreciate the awesomeness🤗. On our way up we met a local guide who said he had abseiled the cliffs many times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lyndarra said:

Sorry. I mixed up who had set the question and thought a specific detail was given.

Oh well, I will hand back the sash and bouquet of flowers.

52 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

What about the winner's crown? Will you hand that back also? 🙂

I’m going all Harry and Meghan on the tiara. What Docker wants, Docker gets. 

Besides, as I had to shave my head for the surgery, the little crown is needed to keep my temporary toupee in place. 

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

Sorry. I mixed up who had set the question and thought a specific detail was given.

Oh well, I will hand back the sash and bouquet of flowers.

No problem. On re-reading I guessed that may have been the case. Carry on.