CC Down For A Few Hours This Morning?

Wine-O

I found that the Cruise Critic website was down for a few hours this morning.  I was wondering if I said something that required a "time out."    Did they previously announce this maintenance or was it just a glitch in the system?  🍷

58 minutes ago, PelicanBill said:

Yes me too but you may have noticed there were no new posts since about 10:30pm last night!

Not sure about that.  I posted last night around midnight.  It appeared to die around 7am this morning as far as I can tell

2 hours ago, Wine-O said:

I found that the Cruise Critic website was down for a few hours this morning.  I was wondering if I said something that required a "time out."    Did they previously announce this maintenance or was it just a glitch in the system?  🍷

CC went off at 12 noon in the UK for over 4 hours before I could log back on.

44 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not sure about that.  I posted last night around midnight.  It appeared to die around 7am this morning as far as I can tell

That would match with 12 noon here when I was locked out as we are 5 hours ahead of you John in the UK.

I can't recall this ever happening before, but it seems when I tried to access a Roll Call, I had been logged off from Cruise Critic and had to relog on.  It happened twice today.  I hadn't cleared cookies, cache, history, browsing data, etc.   Anybody else have this issue?  🍷

20 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I can't recall this ever happening before, but it seems when I tried to access a Roll Call, I had been logged off from Cruise Critic and had to relog on.  It happened twice today.  I hadn't cleared cookies, cache, history, browsing data, etc.   Anybody else have this issue?  🍷

Yes, the latest update they did now requires me to have to log in everyday.  

On 9/2/2020 at 12:27 PM, Wine-O said:

I get timeouts so often that I never know if it’s CC or me? 😇

• Haha 1