Royal Carribean Group

Chiliburn

Capt Kate, Bug and her husband are currently all on leave at home in Las Vegas.  She just had her hair up for the APEX welcoming ceremony shots.  She now has her own vlog ‘How I Sea It’ which is very good.  Check out the planning of the Celebrity APEX welcome dance episode - brilliant.

34 minutes ago, IMSYDNEYAUS said:

Capt Kate, Bug and her husband are currently all on leave at home in Las Vegas.  She just had her hair up for the APEX welcoming ceremony shots.  She now has her own vlog ‘How I Sea It’ which is very good.  Check out the planning of the Celebrity APEX welcome dance episode - brilliant.

Is this the one?

34 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Who got the email from Michael Bayley ?

It was from Crown & anchor society Australia and he did mention our ships.

EXPECT TO START CRUISES SOOON.

Some people are livin the dream.   Cruise fantasyland. Stick with this for a couple of years yet...

1009166819_th(4).jpg.c897211b6c3fdbd1f88c14141bbe7c75.jpg

13 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Some people are livin the dream.   Cruise fantasyland. Stick with this for a couple of years yet...

We will see uncle Les?

He is asking for volunteers. I volunteered to be the unreasonable drunk.

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Who got the email from Michael Bayley ?

It was from Crown & anchor society Australia and he did mention our ships.

EXPECT TO START CRUISES SOOON.

Not me! You must be a more valued client than me 🙂

Yes, I got it but didn't take much notice.  I see they received 100,000 applications for the free cruise and I guess yours was one of them.  So did you get the free cruise Chili and how are you going to get over there, swim?   Scomo is not letting us out and I guess going on a cruise is not a good reason to be let out.

2 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Yes, I got it but didn't take much notice.  I see they received 100,000 applications for the free cruise and I guess yours was one of them.  So did you get the free cruise Chili and how are you going to get over there, swim?   Scomo is not letting us out and I guess going on a cruise is not a good reason to be let out.

I got the roll of the unreasonable drunk.

7 minutes ago, Rassa said:

There’s a couple of positions available, a good one is the naughty kid that runs into the lift a pushes all the buttons and runs off.

13 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

There’s a couple of positions available, a good one is the naughty kid that runs into the lift a pushes all the buttons and runs off.

I see you haven't reached adulthood like most of us oldies on this board🤣

41 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Love the Manly Ferry but we Victorians are being offered a free ferry trip between Sorrento and Queenscliff -  lovely ride passing by the rip at the mouth of Port Philip Bay.   There are 38,484 free trips and I think you need to get on the internet to get one.   The $16 or so saved helps Uncle Les and DH go to their favourite shop and buy a bottle or two.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, Chiliburn said:

Pullmantur. is gone .

The big gossip is Norwegian will merge will RCG next month and will be one of its brands.

From memory the founder on NCL was one of the original founders of RCL but had a fallout and moved on.

RCG and NCL have been working together lately and I wouldn’t be surprised if they do merge.

when you start delving into the ownership of cruise lines it can become a tangled web . NCL have been associated with Genting cruises and Apollo Management , who in turn own various other cruise lines .

16 minutes ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

when you start delving into the ownership of cruise lines it can become a tangled web . NCL have been associated with Genting cruises and Apollo Management , who in turn own various other cruise lines .

That’s right,who owns what.

Who is General Motors? I think they are mostly Daewoo ,isuzu and scoda. 

37 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

That’s right,who owns what.

Who is General Motors? I think they are mostly Daewoo ,isuzu and scoda. 

One of my pet peeves is that companies don’t disclose what other brands are part of their conglomerate.

3 hours ago, Rassa said:

Love the Manly Ferry but we Victorians are being offered a free ferry trip between Sorrento and Queenscliff -  lovely ride passing by the rip at the mouth of Port Philip Bay.   There are 38,484 free trips and I think you need to get on the internet to get one.   The $16 or so saved helps Uncle Les and DH go to their favourite shop and buy a bottle or two.

Thanks, but manly ferry is only $2.50 for nsw seniors.