Royal Carribean Group

Chiliburn

It looks like we are going to lose voyager of the seas after next season.

Voyager is off to Europe after a season in Singapore.

The pacific is expected to get wonder of the seas and possibly a Freedom class in 2022.

Freedom,independence or liberty of the seas.

8F297DAF-CEF5-49A4-9EB4-A1DCC86D935F.thumb.png.4ef2a6efc587b2ba5b83ef259e0e15d5.png

9 hours ago, bretts173 said:

If anyone is buying deluxe bev package in current sale be careful. Some sailings are adding gratuity to advertised price.

Gratuity is usually included in precruise purchases but anything is possible.

They are going to need money and I think when they get back to business .

There are going to be a few hidden costs.

Edited by Chiliburn

On 11/23/2020 at 1:23 PM, NSWP said:

Is that a fair dinkum pic, not 'photo shopped?

At first I thought it was one of those live sheep (export) ships. On reflection I think I was right.😉

Photoshopped. Shadow angles are all wrong for a start.,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lyndarra said:

At first I thought it was one of those live sheep (export) ships. On reflection I think I was right.😉

Photoshopped. Shadow angles are all wrong for a start.,

there’s a potential buy if they go bust.
No more worries about animal rights.

Edited by Chiliburn

36 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Thanks Chili - that's the one I was talking about with Kate and Bug.

I found one of her captains cabin on Edge but I tried and tried to post it and when I went looking on YouTube for it I found that.

I thought that’s for @Rassa ,merry Christmas @Rassa.

Have a look at FB #hopefloats

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Thanks 1

Nope Chili, did not see about the artwork and possibly could understand it was not popular.  I like watching cat videos on FB every now and then, just the happy cat ones where a stray finds a home etc.  and lives happily ever after.  I guess that's why I like Bug - she is living happily with Kate.   Could it be that Kate called her cat Bug Naked, cause the bugs can't get into her fur cause she has no fur.  Merry Christmas to you too Chili.  Thanks for the laugh.

Heads up!!!! Just received this message from RCI via our TA:

As our priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, crew and the communities we visit, we continue to prepare for our operational return. We are committed to taking the time to get it right, so the decision has been made to further extend our list of suspended sailings through February 28, 2021. Exceptions to this include Singapore sailings onboard Quantum of the Seas, and Spectrum of the Seas’ China departures between January 24 - February 28, 2021. Additionally, the remainder of the Australia/New Zealand season has been cancelled — through April 2021.

Yay!! Don't need to pay anymore $$!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilkySal said:

Heads up!!!! Just received this message from RCI via our TA:

As our priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, crew and the communities we visit, we continue to prepare for our operational return. We are committed to taking the time to get it right, so the decision has been made to further extend our list of suspended sailings through February 28, 2021. Exceptions to this include Singapore sailings onboard Quantum of the Seas, and Spectrum of the Seas’ China departures between January 24 - February 28, 2021. Additionally, the remainder of the Australia/New Zealand season has been cancelled — through April 2021.

Yay!! Don't need to pay anymore $$!!

25504EB2-7EFE-4B90-9A7E-1952F8AD4D8F.thumb.png.e03a7ece162df6452dfe74669b59087b.png

On 12/3/2020 at 2:08 PM, Chiliburn said:

Here’s the latest from captain Kate

I didnt know you can do a tour of the medical centre,has anyone done it?

Its the kind of place I like to stay away from.

I have done the ultimate ships tour on princess, they take you to the medical centre and explain it all the equipment, treatment rooms, refrigeration for bodies etc, on most ships dr and nursing staff cabins are adjacent to medical centre, interestng, like mini hospitals.