Royal Carribean Group

Chiliburn

4 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Don't be too scathing of P&O they may be first cruise line back middle of next year when we are nearly all vaccinated, whereas the overseas lines may not be back until the start of the 22/23 season in September.   The rust buckets have gone.  

I don’t think the majority of the ships will be back for years.

I would be happy with a P&O ship,the new ones look good.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t think the majority of the ships will be back for years.

I would be happy with a P&O ship,the new ones look good.

I reckon P&O UK ships Aurora and Oriana might end up as part of the P&O Australia fleet. I have been on both them, great vessels, good size for Straya.

Nothing wrong with Pacific Adventure (old Golden Princess).   The old Dawn Princess doesn't have as many bells and whistles but it would also be OK.   Think you are wrong Chili about years before they come back.   Did you watch Captain Kate and the first ship out of Fort Lauderdale?  Bugs was not about, may-be she has to get him vaccinated!

5 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Nothing wrong with Pacific Adventure (old Golden Princess).   The old Dawn Princess doesn't have as many bells and whistles but it would also be OK.   Think you are wrong Chili about years before they come back.   Did you watch Captain Kate and the first ship out of Fort Lauderdale?  Bugs was not about, may-be she has to get him vaccinated!

This CC review of the cruise mentions Bug, even a photograph. 

https://www.cruisecritic.com.au/news/6243/

19 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Yes very cute and the cat’s ok too.

image.thumb.jpeg.a12fa96222f4f7817e2d5bbe5d9a761f.jpeg

Lets hope I’m wrong about the ships returning within 3 years.

I did mean the cat - you are cruise deprived!!!!!!

But don't lose heart - once we are generally all vaccinated, the ships will be back and I say next year in September.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like Capt Kate's mask, I wonder if all Royal Caribbean officers are issued with the the rank bearing masks?

As for Bug, it looks like a feline ALIEN. 🤣

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I like Capt Kate's mask, I wonder if all Royal Caribbean officers are issued with the the rank bearing masks?

As for Bug, it looks like a feline ALIEN. 🤣

She has a few masks.   She is sporting a multi coloured one on another site.   It seems like she is a lady of many faces.

Just as well poor ol Bug does not have to wear a mask.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rassa said:

Just as well poor ol Bug does not have to wear a mask.  

Just as well indeed, trying to get a cat to do anything it doesn't want to do is an impossibility. 🤣

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Just as well indeed, trying to get a cat to do anything it doesn't want to do is an impossibility. 🤣

You would have heard the saying, Julie...'Dogs have Masters and Cats have Servants.'  So true.

• Like 1

Radiance is being pulled out of the Pacific and looks like it’s going to Europe.

That leaves voyager and Serenade only available for a possible half cruise season in Australia.

And possibly Ovation but I still think it will go to L.A.

1EB689D1-51B2-4347-9BE5-F0B11F9465E8.thumb.png.c0692f030be65d9a36c64a07886b2253.png

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Radiance is being pulled out of the Pacific and looks like it’s going to Europe.

That leaves voyager and Serenade only available for a possible half cruise season in Australia.

And possibly Ovation but I still think it will go to L.A.

Chiliburn, Serenade in the deployment is only in AU to end of February due to drydocking in Singapore.

I think if any comes to AU now it will only be Voyager, if cruising opens up domestically.

2 hours ago, woodscruise said:

Chiliburn, Serenade in the deployment is only in AU to end of February due to drydocking in Singapore.

I think if any comes to AU now it will only be Voyager, if cruising opens up domestically.

Only voyager, thats depressing.

If our government gives the go ahead in October. Serenade will be ready for work as it has been active in Alaska.

And as you said there’s the dry dock in Singapore.

Here’s the Crown & Anchor benefits in print.

Diamond lounge is open, which is great for the coffee machine.

Only Pinnacles get the $25 meal voucher.

So if you have a suite you get your drink vouchers through the day and then the happy hour at 4:30 .

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society/program-updates

38 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

Marine traffic has been updated for Radiance and it's next destination is Limassol, Cyprus with arrival 19 July. Interesting Navigator is due there on 21July.

You beat me to it , I wonder what’s going on?

Harmony ,radiance and navigator will meet in cypress.

Swapping crew?  

DA2B1633-5789-4D3A-BBC8-57621400A0CF.thumb.jpeg.80b06c1e6bc84892e00a82aaf6684a9a.jpeg