Crown & Anchor gift in cabin when boarding

Treacher1

I recall there was a place on the Crown & Anchor page where you could select a "gift" for your cabin.  Choices included wine, chocolate covered strawberries, water, etc.  Gifts were more valuable as you climbed the ladder - ex. Diamond plus had more choices than Diamond.  I cannot find a place to select on the website - has this been discontinued??   If still an option, please tell me where to find it.  Thank you!

I miss being able to select/change the gift options.  

Indeed I could call, but many times simply go to the LA on board if I want to change something.  Usually it is because they have changed my gift wine selection to something...eh...   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Thanks ... helpful...but it is a hit or miss. And you still have to call (PIA).

I've been trying to get rid of those chocolate covered strawberries for years.

They just show up on every cruise :classic_ohmy:

Go directly to the LA on board your next cruise to change it....if we ever get to cruise again that is.  😮 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Go directly to the LA on board your next cruise to change it....if we ever get to cruise again that is.  😮 

I have......about this and about the beach towel being on my gift list for several years...nothing has ever changed. Maybe I should ask for the tote bag instead. I loved the small gift basket with cookies but then here would come those strawberries too, sometimes we've had them randomly on more than one night. We offer them to our steward.

42 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I have......about this and about the beach towel being on my gift list for several years...nothing has ever changed. Maybe I should ask for the tote bag instead. I loved the small gift basket with cookies but then here would come those strawberries too, sometimes we've had them randomly on more than one night. We offer them to our steward.

I've had trouble giving them away. With covid will be harder to give food away. People always wonder if someone touched them and afraid to take food from a stranger I've met. 

I love them, but cant eat a meal if I eat them first. They spoil my appetite. 

Just now, firefly333 said:

I've had trouble giving them away. With covid will be harder to give food away. People always wonder if someone touched them and afraid to take food from a stranger I've met. 

I love them, but cant eat a meal if I eat them first. They spoil my appetite. 

Add me to the list of not wanting to take any food from a complete stranger...before or after Covid.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Sorry you have had problems.  Guess I was one of the lucky ones for some reason.  Every time I have done a request with the LA...no problems.  Then again, I have only requested the wine changes, (and have done so quite often) but have never asked for the other things.  

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, yogimax said:

I remember the plates of fruit: oranges, bananas, etc..

What a waste.  If we wanted the fruit we would get it at the Windjammer. 

I agree. I don't need fruit or cookies left in the cabin. If I can get it in the Windgammer then I will get it myself if I want it. Beer and wine is appreciated.🙂

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

I sent an e-mail to C&A with the changes that I wanted made. I had a response the next day that they were made. I guess I'll find out on my next cruise if it worked.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I agree. I don't need fruit or cookies left in the cabin. If I can get it in the Windgammer then I will get it myself if I want it. Beer and wine is appreciated.🙂

Good idea!  Take back the cookies and bring an additional bottle of wine.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Not sure I would really describe the gifts as more "valuable" as you climb the C&A ladder.  You get a few more of them but they're certainly nothing to crow about.

They definitely get better. 

White Zin doesn't show up until 350😉🍷

But seriously, the Estancia Pinot Noir and the Conundrum both appear at 525. Both very drinkable

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, yogimax said:

Those fruit plates are still around.  They are not on my list, but I still get them every once and awhile.  Had one this past March on the Majesty.  What a waste.  

15 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I sent an e-mail to C&A with the changes that I wanted made. I had a response the next day that they were made. I guess I'll find out on my next cruise if it worked.

Good idea also!  🙂   Question being...when actually IS our next cruise.  😉 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, yogimax said:

Aww...don't you just those leftover cookies they put in your cabin now?  😉   Do the same thing, just bring down a fresh plate from the WJ.  Bucky loves the coconut rangers.  

• Like 1