New vaccine

hollyjess

21 minutes ago, kalos said:

Great news with Sarah ,plenty of rest and onwards and upwards .:classic_smile:

Glad to hear you and your consultant saw "Eye to Eye " on your eyes progress 

That is great news for you :classic_smile: As for your wonderful lady , please thank her again 

for taking the time out to let us know what was going off regarding yourself .

Once again thank you Pauline your posts were appreciated by many on here .:classic_love:

To Bring you up to date with myself ,I have had a telephone consultation from 

the blood tests the other week .Everything is showing OK with my condition 

and my blood sugars are normal and my Total Cholesterol is now down to 2.5

so Mrs Kalos is feeding me the good stuff along the way .:classic_smile:

That is fantastic news I'm truly delighted for you and Mrs K.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

Welcome back Graham. Delighted to hear that you’ve had your jab. I missed whatever happened to result in your temporary absence and know that such matters can’t be discussed but, out of all of us, you would be at the very bottom of the list of people who I would think would be told to sit on the naughty step 😉 

Thank you Selbourne I really appreciate your kind sentiments.

Graham.

45 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Michelle.

I hope you are feeling better now after your vaccination.

Graham.

I am fine again. Felt awful Sunday night and all day Monday but woke up Tuesday and I was back to normal.
I spoke to my cardiologist yesterday, they think my heart is fine but sending me for a scan just to check there are no blocked arteries. However they think I might have a lung problem and are sending me for breathing tests. 
Michelle

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

I am fine again. Felt awful Sunday night and all day Monday but woke up Tuesday and I was back to normal.
I spoke to my cardiologist yesterday, they think my heart is fine but sending me for a scan just to check there are no blocked arteries. However they think I might have a lung problem and are sending me for breathing tests. 
Michelle

Oh Michelle I am saying a prayer for you.

That sounds promising if they think your heart is okay.

A blood test picked up my artery blockage causing a minor Heart Attack in December 2019.

The Angiogram showed the blockage and they inserted a stent during the scan to open the artery.

Hopefully your lungs are okay.🤞

Take care.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Oh Michelle I am saying a prayer for you.

That sounds promising if they think your heart is okay.

A blood test picked up my circumflex artery blockage causing a minor Heart Attack in December 2019.

The Angiogram showed the blockage and they inserted a stent during the scan to open the artery.

Hopefully your lungs are okay.🤞

Take care.

Graham.

Thank you Graham. It just seems to be one thing after the other at the moment. Fingers crossed all tests come back clear

Stay safe everyone

Michelle

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Welcome back Graham, I bet you didn’t know what to do with yourself not being able to write on here! 😊

Thanks Sue.

It was very difficult and extremely boring especially during Lockdown not being able to post and chat to you all

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Glad to hear your feeling better again and hope your tests and results come back OK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Yesterday afternoon I got my Pfizer Vaccine.

The centre was quite busy but I was in quickly and had to sit and wait afterwards for 15 minutes.

I didn't feel the injection.

5 Hours later my arm felt slightly painful at the vaccine injection spot.

It is still slightly painful when I lift my arm but no other reaction fortunately.

Graham.

Welcome back Graham. 

We are Pfizer buddies, I had mine yesterday too. 

Achy arm but otherwise all OK. 

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Welcome back Graham. 

We are Pfizer buddies, I had mine yesterday too. 

Achy arm but otherwise all OK. 

Andy 

Thanks Andy.

Pleased you have had your vaccine too and hopefully your achy arm feels fine very soon.

Graham.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you.

Slight eye pressure so the consultant stopped the steroid eye drops but otherwise he was very pleased with the recovery.

I am delighted with the Intra occular Lens as it means my distance sight is good now without my varifocal glasses and the Epiretinal Membrane has gone too.

Graham.

Cataract operations are brilliant. I used to be extremely short sighted and got the plastic lenses in both eyes. Now my sight is normal except of course the lens does not change focus, actually it can do a little bit, so now I have distance glasses to correct astigmatism plus computer and reading glasses. I also invested in lots of the latter in poundland as I can never find a pair when I want them, still can't find a pair when I want to though 🤓

Have a eye test next month so it could be expensive

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

The centre was quite busy but I was in quickly and had to sit and wait afterwards for 15 minutes.

It is still slightly painful when I lift my arm but no other reaction fortunately.

Graham.

Nice to see you back graham and lots of thanks for Pauline keeping us updated, very pleased your Sarah is getting better, also glad you had your jab yesterday too just don’t use the word a little “ stiff” like I did when I had mine yesterday 😂😂 set Wowzz off , all good now though.

Kalos I’m pleased your test results came back all good for you too , your cholesterol is very good 👍 

Hope everyone has a good evening 

sandra

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Graham.

Good to have you back Graham and great that you have now had your jab. How did the eye  consult go?

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Cataract operations are brilliant. I used to be extremely short sighted and got the plastic lenses in both eyes. Now my sight is normal except of course the lens does not change focus, actually it can do a little bit, so now I have distance glasses to correct astigmatism plus computer and reading glasses. I also invested in lots of the latter in poundland as I can never find a pair when I want them, still can't find a pair when I want to though 🤓

Have a eye test next month so it could be expensive

My op primarily was to peal an Epiretinal Membrane from my eyes macular but the consultant decided to do the cataract too.

I have worn glasses all my life and for the last 8 years I have had expensive varifocals which are great.

The op was on my strong eye so I can drive and read the text on TV now without wearing my glasses.

I have got my previous prescription glasses out and took the lens out of the right side because it was far to strong and helps my left eye from getting strained when watching TV.

The consultant said he will see me in a couple of months and probably arrange for my left eye to have a mild cataract removed and wait until then before I get a new eye test. 

I have always been afraid of all those surgeries on eyes.. I mean seriously, like one little mistake and a person will go blind and its not like an eye can be replaced.. or be replaced easily. Be carefull people, protect your eyes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Nice to see you back graham and lots of thanks for Pauline keeping us updated, very pleased your Sarah is getting better, also glad you had your jab yesterday too just don’t use the word a little “ stiff” like I did when I had mine yesterday 😂😂 set Wowzz off , all good now though.

Kalos I’m pleased your test results came back all good for you too , your cholesterol is very good 👍 

Hope everyone has a good evening 

sandra

Thanks Sandra.

Thanks also for being so welcoming to Pauline.

Our Sarah said she feels a lot better today with her covid19 infection.

There is a mild ache in my left arm around the injection site.

Graham.

• Like 1