Princess T-shirts

OttawaCA

I have a collection of Princess T-shirts that are wearing out.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I will be able to buy new ones on-board soon.

Does anyone know if they sell them on-line?  I can’t find anything on princess.com

It appears that Princess occasionally opens an online store, but they have no tee shirts in the current version of the store.

I hate providing the link here as I had a terrible experience with an order I placed on 11/13/2020.

They waited 3 week before they shipped my order. The fulfillment company that handles orders for the shop claimed in an email to me that Princess reopened the store without informing them.

Unbelievable.

https://princesscruises.myshopify.com/

*Shop at your own risk

20 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

It appears that Princess occasionally opens an online store, but they have no tee shirts in the current version of the store.

I hate providing the link here as I had a terrible experience with an order I placed on 11/13/2020.

They waited 3 week before they shipped my order. The fulfillment company that handles orders for the shop claimed in an email to me that Princess reopened the store without informing them.

Unbelievable.

*Shop at your own risk

They have a few t-Shirts, but not the visited port type. Here is one on sale for $5.50, was $22.😲

princess-holiday-shop-stanleys-picks-nauimage.png.40d7b081beb0b1decb316e5dc021fbc6.png

9 hours ago, Schonert said:

I tried sending you a message but it was disabled.  What size are you?  I may have at least one brand new that my Mom just gave me.  I am also in Ottawa

For me it is usual to see  people from Ottawa. I am also from Ottawa but in Illinois.

I also have the 50th Anniversary T-Shirt with the signatures of all of the Love Boat cast signed on the 50th Anniversary Cruise on the “Love Boat”, the Pacific Princess. A true collectors item that I only wear to the Meet & Greets that I plan. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 4:40 PM, CineGraphic said:

Unbelievable.

*Shop at your own risk

That is a pathetic selection of design failures!

On 12/31/2020 at 7:09 PM, OttawaCA said:

I have a collection of Princess T-shirts that are wearing out.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I will be able to buy new ones on-board soon.

Does anyone know if they sell them on-line?  I can’t find anything on princess.com

I don’t think you are getting the notification that we have stuff for you.  I checked the t-shirt is brand new, it says REGAL Princess, it is a mens Medium, but it looks big. You can have it if it will fit.

Like Thrak menioned;  EBAY;  I have bought from there before.  Selections change as people add or delete their merchandise.  I have used EBAY to buy from other cruise companies too

My favorite Princess T-shirts are the ones that are specific to the voyages we were on. They would have a map of the voyage with just the ports on the itinerary being shown.

They have not made this type T-shirt for several years preferring ones that show a general map with all the ports in the region including a number of them not on your itinerary.

6 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

It was presumably $22 back in 2013 when the date on it was current. No wonder it's cheap now.

Even though it was presumably $22 back then, it could also have been part of the usual 2 shirts for $xx each promotion or even dumped at a lower price at the "yard sale" near the end of each cruise.