Log on, Log off

Wine-O

Am I the only one?  I go to a Roll Call link and get the message, "you don't have permissions" yada, yada, yada, so I get prompted to sign in again.  This has happened several times today, and it happened yesterday and/or the day before.  I use google chrome as my browser.  🍷

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Am I the only one?  I go to a Roll Call link and get the message, "you don't have permissions" yada, yada, yada, so I get prompted to sign in again.  This has happened several times today, and it happened yesterday and/or the day before.  I use google chrome as my browser.  🍷

What's a roll call?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I visit the fall Harmony TA on occasion 

I don’t see my cruise in October sailing, or at least with me on it. There isn’t even a roll call, or at least last time I looked. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Explain please

I'll try, on the 'boards' page there are cruise line listings, A-O, P-Z. Below that it says Roll Calls. Click on the Royal Meet & Mingle Roll calls. Then page down for Jewel & Month

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

I don’t see my cruise in October sailing, or at least with me on it. There isn’t even a roll call, or at last time I looked. 

There isn't one for our Oct on Explorer  either. I thought of starting it, but it's a 9 day & will prob. be cancelled anyway.

• Like 1

The "you don't have permissions" yada, yada, yada, message is because your cookie has expired.  If your browser (like mine) is set for high privacy, or your browser is in incognito mode, you will always get the message.  If you have Click-n-Clean or an Ad Blocker, that will also cause cookies to expire / disappear.  The number of "yada"s you get is dependent on how hungry the cookie monster is.

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

It worked. I’m in. Thanks 

Great! Just make sure that it's your "Exact" date. Many PAX have posted things for weeks/months before they realized it wasn't their sailing! Enjoy, Roll Calls are great!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gmerick said:

The "you don't have permissions" yada, yada, yada, message is because your cookie has expired.  If your browser (like mine) is set for high privacy, or your browser is in incognito mode, you will always get the message.  If you have Click-n-Clean or an Ad Blocker, that will also cause cookies to expire / disappear.  The number of "yada"s you get is dependent on how hungry the cookie monster is.

I kinda/sorta understand what you are saying, but I haven't done anything different recently, and this just seemed to happen over the last day or so.  Just wondering if it is a CC issue or something else.  🍷

52 minutes ago, leen50 said:

I'm not great at instructions so I don't mind if you ask for more help.

He knows exactly what a Roll Call is and how to find it. He’s pulling your leg. 
You will learn very quickly on here, the ones that like to mess with people.

Back to the original subject of the thread question, cough cough, I have noticed this happening every so often on my IPad.....I will usually be logged on for weeks and months, then all of a sudden I have to log on again when I come back, and it stays like this for a few days, and then back to staying logged on.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1