All my booked cruises are now showing this?

Topdog52

While I hope it is a error in the system, this is generally the first step in cancelling that cruise. I know this, cause I've now seen it three times for my cruises, all cancelled with a week or two of this notice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, anyman said:

While I hope it is a error in the system, this is generally the first step in cancelling that cruise. I know this, cause I've now seen it three times for my cruises, all cancelled with a week or two of this notice.

That is why I am worried because you are correct in saying that. The Denali cruise in 2022 really has me confused. My CC just went in and said he can still make changes so they are not cancelled. He is going to let them know so I will keep an eye on it for a day.

I think it also depends on what ships you all are booked on. I don't think the smaller ships are going to return to service anytime soon. My trip in December to the Caribbean is on the Encore, and my trip in Feb 2022 for the Mexican Riviera is on the Bliss. With Canada not opening the ports the May trip makes sense to cancel now so people can find other things to do.

Edited by ja2nowak

4 minutes ago, ja2nowak said:

I think it also depends on what ships you all are booked on. I don't think the smaller ships are going to return to service anytime soon. My trip in December to the Caribbean is on the Encore, and my trip in Feb 2022 for the Mexican Riviera is on the Bliss. With Canada not opening the ports the May trip makes sense to cancel now so people can find other things to do.

One is the Encore and one is the Bliss.

So, this same page shows for 2 of my 3 booked cruises: POA Oct 2021

Bliss Oct 2022

My May 2022 still looks fine.  Really weird, isn't it? 

My cruise on the Bliss, Panama Canal, Feb 2022 shows this same thing. So does my Alaska southbound cruise on the Jewel in July of 2022. I do not have a payment due on either. So..... ?  

Been holding off on calling my PCC to inquiry hoping it's a website glitch and NCL would correct the issue.  

And I too, saw this same thing happen on 2 of my cruises in this past year that were cancelled just prior to being cancelled.     😬

5 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

It looks like they are in the process of reinstating all of the FCCs and posting the 10% discount coupons from the most recent cancellations.  They most likely froze everything while they are doing this is all.

This has never happened before to my account. Plus I was not one of the cruse's that were cancelled. I hope it is just a glitch and it is corrected shortly.

• Like 1

Our Escape Baltics July 2021 and Bliss Mexico Feb 2022 look fine. We are really on the fence about making final payment the first part of March so hopefully they announce something in the next month if considering canceling some in Europe.

I noticed this on my cruise for May, 2022 on the Dawn yesterday.  I called NCL and the girl I spoke with reached out to her supervisor and they said that it was a “glitch in the system and the their IT department were working on it”. I had hoped it would be fixed by now.

Three of our four booked cruises show this message. 

On one that has this message, we received an email from NCL this morning telling us they were changing one of our ports (GSC to Nassau).   The other cruise that does not have this message is a full paid using FCC from a cancelled cruise. 

Glad I saw this thread so I didn't start to panic😊

• Like 1