Photos: Maasdam and Carnival Sunshine in Halifax, Canada

Thanks for the photo's and memories. It looks like you had a sunny day. We were there on the Sea Princess RTW cruise, on the 25th July 2017. It was a wet morning that cleared in the afternoon. The DW spent most of the day in a beauty salon.

I went to a dentist to get a filling attended to. Shiny Smile | Funny emoticons, Funny emoji faces, Emoticons emojis

• Like 1

When we visited Halifax, there were three ships in port.  I remember it was a tight difficult fit for our ship, Fram.  

I don't feel so bad now spending the day in the port area, rather than visiting my to do list.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, erewhon said:

Good to see you posting.

Hope you are OK?

Getting there.  Still have bad days amongst the good but they are fewer.  Hope you are both well and I agree with you that the loss of Maasdam was a very sad moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dillpickle48 said:

Getting there.  Still have bad days amongst the good but they are fewer.  Hope you are both well and I agree with you that the loss of Maasdam was a very sad moment.

Thanks for your reply.

We are both well.

Many grest memories of the Maasdam, had planned to  book the Christmas Cruise after returning home.

No sooner had we got home then Sue got the news that a secondary cancer had been found in her liver.  It all went downhill from there. At least she enjoyed 3 more cruises during her remission.

That was very hard to be told, those 3 cruises were very special for you both.

Edited by erewhon

No sooner had we got home then Sue got the news that a secondary cancer had been found in her liver.  It all went downhill from there. At least she enjoyed 3 more cruises during her remission.

Tough going mate, stay strong.