did anyone else get an e-mail survey from Holland America

ontheweb

There was one in my mailbox this morning from last night. They wanted to know what areas interested you the most. That was followed up by what more specific areas with an area interested you the most. They also wanted to know the length of cruises you were most interested in. Also wanted to know what safety protocols were most important to you.

1 hour ago, srpilo said:

Yesterday no..

I did receive on last September though, and sounds like very similar questions if my memory serve's me

I have also received a similar survey twice last year, but no new one.  We are scheduled to cruise Alaska in July (rebooked from 2020) and it hasn't been cancelled yet, with final payment at the end of March.  I wish HAL would decide.

7 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

I miss the ships so much I would actually sign up for a HAL surgery at this point!😂

Well one of the requirements of the CDC is about improving the state of medical treatment onboard, though I doubt they were referring to surgical procedures. 

I hope they don't read these boards and decide that would be a necessary new requirement.😒

• Haha 2

First Attempt on March 2, Second March 23

I got one as well on March 23, as did my husband’s e-mail. It mentioned they had previously sent one, and I never saw either. Yet, when I searched, sure enough the first attempt was there dated March 2. This survey took about 15 minutes to fill out. I wonder if they’ll amend it in light of yesterday’s CDC announcement.

Neither of us got one either, we're 4 Star. I would think they'd like to know what we thought, but maybe not. Viking has sent us a couple and I feel that they've listened to the opinions voiced in the surveys especially with regard to Health and Safety

Nothing this week, but I did get one that sounds similar to this a few weeks ago. It asked about cruising habits, some Covid-19 restrictions that would affect my decision to cruise and some other stuff. Maybe about a dozen questions in all. 

• 2 months later...

NEW SURVEY June 2021

Got a e-mail survey today with the Subject:  “Please Share Your Thoughts on Potential Health and Safety Measures

As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, we are encouraged by signs of progress and look forward to a measured return to travel. During this time, we have been regularly evaluating the health and safety policies we may implement upon our return to sailing. We would like to hear your thoughts on some of the ideas under discussion.

Haven’t had a chance to take it yet, but wanted to share here, may want to check your Inbox.

All the Best!

8 hours ago, syesmar said:

NEW SURVEY June 2021

Got a e-mail survey today with the Subject:  “Please Share Your Thoughts on Potential Health and Safety Measures

As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, we are encouraged by signs of progress and look forward to a measured return to travel. During this time, we have been regularly evaluating the health and safety policies we may implement upon our return to sailing. We would like to hear your thoughts on some of the ideas under discussion.

Haven’t had a chance to take it yet, but wanted to share here, may want to check your Inbox.

All the Best!

Thanks.  I don’t have on & expect I won’t get one (never do) even though I am booked on a cruise sailing soon.  

10 hours ago, syesmar said:

NEW SURVEY June 2021

All the Best!

We got the same survey a few weeks ago and completed it.   Sure hope HAL can get Florida to change it's policies.   Our cruise is leaving and arriving back there and we will definitely cancel it if HAL don't require all passengers and crew to be vaccinated.

I personally think they should find a different port  to depart from and forget Florida altogether. 

I feel sorry for all the ports that ships will visit if passengers and crew have not been vaccinated.   So many Islands have not been able to vaccinate everyone and spreading Covid there is so unfair to the population.