Silver Moon Greece 10 day itineraries beginning June, 2021

WesW

The UK Daily Mail is reporting (so it must be true) that the UK government is to put only eight countries on a 'green list' which means UK citizens may visit them from May 17th without quarantine restrictions.  Greece is not on the list. 

2 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

The UK Daily Mail is reporting (so it must be true) that the UK government is to put only eight countries on a 'green list' which means UK citizens may visit them from May 17th without quarantine restrictions.  Greece is not on the list. 

That's if countries are willing to accept visitors from plague Island! 

6 minutes ago, bigmjh said:

Which is readily available to purchase on several social media sites ... 😬

Exactly.  Anyone can print their own and fill in the details.  

Pretty funny when you consider a large portion of the country screams voter fraud then goes and creates the easiest manipulated vaccination card ever.  Oh well, it is what it is.

Edited by Stumblefoot
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 7:53 AM, Lois R said:

Thanks so much🙂

You go girl. We are booked on the Moon in October. We are chomping at the bit to cruise again. Loved the Muse so the Moon has got to be great. 

We have gotten both our vaccine shots and have proof.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, sea bright said:

les37b - call was on April 14th.

Ok many thanks.

Well either he knows something my contact doesn't (and he's obviously well placed for that), but I genuinely think he was sending out a feel good factor than anything else. It's nearly May. Ships can start to sail from the 17th. I genuinely can't see such a late intro now - but who knows.

Meanwhile my 6th cruise just got cancelled (I foolishly thought there was a small chance that a non fly UK - Norway could happen on an MSC ship). In the meantime I just logged to find my 7 day cruise was now a 2 night cruise on 14th May! Nice to be told. She acted all surprised at first saying it was a glitch, then finally confessed all cruises on that ship had been cancelled and claimed emails had been sent out last week..... I bet!

22 hours ago, boccenana said:

You go girl. We are booked on the Moon in October. We are chomping at the bit to cruise again. Loved the Muse so the Moon has got to be great. 

We have gotten both our vaccine shots and have proof.

Hope you have a wonderful time too🙂

Our June Baltic cruise has just been cancelled so we have just booked a Dawn cruise for next April. We did a V2V so we lost the 110% fcc on the cancelled cruise and had a 15% discount  for a new booking instead 😀

Sister ship to the Moon I believe.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:57 PM, Tothesunset said:

That's if countries are willing to accept visitors from plague Island! 

We are expecting Greece to be on the Amber list meaning we have to self isolate at home for 10 days on returning. If it switches to red before July we will be cancelling as there is no way we will be forking out for quarantine in a travel lodge 🤌🏻

1 hour ago, sloopjohnb said:

Good morning, it has been on the news all morning here.

• Thanks 1