Pictures Of Rotterdam’s Progress

aliaschief

31 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Looking at the exterior photo it appears that the rumor of a redesign of the lifeboat system to prevent them hanging so far past the hull are true.  This would allow her to possibly transit the Panama Canal with passengers!

Good observation. In previous interviews the HA project manager stated they are making promenade/lifeboat changes that will allow Panama Canal transient.

• Like 1

Thanks for the photos.  I like the changes that I think I am seeing in the lighting in the dining room.  But, I notice the solid wall that separates the living area from the bedroom area, of what I assume will be a Vista Suite, remains a "fixture".  Not enthusiastic about that.  

Very nice & thanks for posting.....

I think I saw the lido food area where I fetch my Eggs Benedict or maybe that was the ice cream station!!!!........We are excited to be onboard the Rotterdam in October

2 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

Thanks for the photos.  I like the changes that I think I am seeing in the lighting in the dining room.  But, I notice the solid wall that separates the living area from the bedroom area, of what I assume will be a Vista Suite, remains a "fixture".  Not enthusiastic about that.  

That Vista Suite is confusing? However this a reading light behind couch? Anyone have a explanation?

2 minutes ago, oakridger said:

It looks like a reading light to me.  I imagine it's there for people that sleep on the fold out couch.

~Nancy

But it is located behind the partition from main bed which is usually narrow walkway to closet or bath?

3 minutes ago, oakridger said:

Are you referring to the light on the flexible arm pictured on the wall to the left above the couch? See above picture, sorry.  It looks like a reading light above the couch/bed to me.

~Nancy

Yes....It just is not a cabin configuration I have seen. Some folks on our Roll Call asked the same question. Could this be a family cabin? Usually the couch has always been in main area near the Verandha!

Edited by aliaschief

The Bridge is coming together and will be ready for sea trials.

bridge

The Bridge is coming together and will be ready for sea trials.

I just love the comment about the bridge being ready for the sea trials.  It would certainly make it a bit easier on the crew if the bridge was ready 🤔

• Like 1