Princess 2023

RonPaula

9 minutes ago, phabric said:

Do you have in Canadian $ ?

Sorry - only US available right now. Princess does update the exchange rate regularly now, though, so you could probably get a close estimate!

Just now, ceilidh1 said:

Sorry - only US available right now. Princess does update the exchange rate regularly now, though, so you could probably get a close estimate!

Thanks, I have cruises with $1.30 and $1.27 exchange rates.

27 minutes ago, skynight said:

Where is the Enchanted sailing on March 9th? T.A. to Med.?

I've was wondering that, too....seems awful early to be heading to the Med...I was wondering it it could be heading to South American then.

It would be a month earlier to the Med than in 2022....

4 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Do you have prices for Hawaii leaving from Los Angles???

Thank you so much for posting this.

4 hours ago, skynight said:

Where is the Enchanted sailing on March 9th? T.A. to Med.?

Most likely transatlantic to Barcelona or Rome similar to the Regal for 2022, which departs 3/12/22 from FLL to Barcelona.  The cruise lines are moving to Europe a little earlier than in past, especially the Mediterranean, and staying later as well - often into late November or early December in some cases.

Weird. On closer inspection, it seems there are some discrepancies on these flyers (that came directly from Princess). The Crown is slated for California Coast and Hawaii starting in Fall 2022 BUT it is currently on sale for the same time period in Europe? I'm guessing that either the flyers are wrong, or they are planning on pulling Crown out of Europe/changing ship? Anyone know?

37 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Weird. On closer inspection, it seems there are some discrepancies on these flyers (that came directly from Princess). The Crown is slated for California Coast and Hawaii starting in Fall 2022 BUT it is currently on sale for the same time period in Europe? I'm guessing that either the flyers are wrong, or they are planning on pulling Crown out of Europe/changing ship? Anyone know?

Great observation. There seems to be some disconnect between the itinerary list, the pricing sheet, and what's currently on sale. I'm inclined to think the pricing sheet is most accurate. Since it indicates time spent in Vancouver, this may likely negate the time Crown spends in Europe. Perhaps Princess is sensing a lot more demand for Alaska, which makes sense, given that it's harder to manage COVID globally, leading to uncertainty.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Im thinking Crown will replace Emerald for Alaska 2022, and Emerald replace Crown in Europe for 2022. Except for Sabatinis/Share it’s an even swap if so. 

There are likely to be multiple additional cancellations/redeploys for the remainder of this year and well into 2022.  

Methinks that the Rubenesque Beauty has yet to sing!

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 12:23 AM, hokiefans said:

West Coast Departures has blown my current 2022 travel plans up in the air !!!

I fancy Crown Princess Vancouver / California cruise......Depending on the price I may book

I`ve been patiently, very patiently awaiting that EXACT itinerary - Would have been great to sail it on the Star Princess when I was on her in May 2018 !!

18 hours ago, jennybenny said:

Yes, assuming that’s the elite day. I’m disappointed I haven’t received anything from Princess about this yet.

Thank you so much!

Yup.  Been elite for several years and have never received any notice about elite bookings.  Could it be because I use a TA?

27 minutes ago, LawDog61 said:

Yup.  Been elite for several years and have never received any notice about elite bookings.  Could it be because I use a TA?

It has been both for me; did and didn't!  Since last March (2020), I haven't received any.