Adventure of the Seas – The First Voyage

24 minutes ago, boatseller said:

FEI, I posted the new drink menu to Instagram.  #adventureoftheseas 

I don't do Beverage packages. I am very curious if the price of drinks has escalated.  Can you give me an idea what beer, Wine and cocktails (like Mojitos) are running?  Thanks.

Sorry I posted before I saw the cocktail price list.  Still curious about wine by the glass.  $13 sounds close to what it was last time I sailed in December 2019

Edited by The sea calls my name

15 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

I don't do Beverage packages. I am very curious if the price of drinks has escalated.  Can you give me an idea what beer, Wine and cocktails (like Mojitos) are running?  Thanks.

Sorry I posted before I saw the cocktail price list.  Still curious about wine by the glass.  $13 sounds close to what it was last time I sailed in December 2019

$7.49 for most beers and $13 is a good average for menu wines. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sea Dog said:

Interesting watching the port cam, and it looks like some people with suitcases are leaving. Wonder what that is about?

Saw that as well, Wonder if that had something to do with bird saying earlier that if people hadn't completed muster by a certain time they wouldn't be sailing. 

1 minute ago, Youngcruiser1994 said:

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Yeah weird. I know you had to complete the muster drill within a certain time. I wonder if they missed the cutoff and got kicked off board. I did not count, but seemed like 4 or 5.

1 hour ago, RG306 said:

Between this thread and all the vlogs I've watched today I've spent entirely way too much time online LOL.  It looks lovely  and this all feels so normal when my world is still so far from it. A girl can dream so thank you. 

Have any links to the vlogs? TIA!

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I come it's so dark there all ready?

Good question. Should be after 8:30pm. Could be that the port cam is zoomed all the way in cutting down on the light.

Edited by Sea Dog