Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

23 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Agree...I got an amazing price on the Snowbird the day it opened....I would love to do that itinerary again. Waiting now for the Canada N/E to open !!

Same here as far as waiting for Canada/NE to open.  I'd like to spend some time in Montreal prior to going on a similar snowbird migration cruise.  I'm dating myself here but I haven't been to Montreal since I was a young child and we went to the World's Fair there.  I'd love to go back and take the train to Quebec City.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yep ,that was introduced with the cruise with confidence .

But pre Covid-19,about 2 years ago  ,we didn’t get to price match if we booked through a Australian agent.
We have that now ,though I don’t know anyone who has tested it as prices just keep going up.

42 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

But pre Covid-19,about 2 years ago  ,we didn’t get to price match if we booked through a Australian agent.

Reading the 2019 T&C, it seems like you could cancel 150+ days out for a refund (with a refundable deposit) and then rebook at the lower price- kinda the way I remembered it but I was off on timing (150 days not 120). 

18 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

They have updated the deployment schedule for Northeast, Long Caribbean, Short Caribbean and Los Angeles cruises. A little over a month from now for those waiting on Northeast.

Deploy 2023-2024.PNG

Any thoughts on when Fall 2023 Transpacific, Australia and New Zealand may open up?  Nothing on the schedule.

3 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

It baffles me when the chart shows 7 night Caribbean Summer 2023-Winter 2024 as "Now Open for Sale".  A search on the website shows April 2023 as the latest date for 6-8 day Caribbean.

I just tried and it brings up sailings on Wonder, Allure, Harmony and Mariner all through summer of '23.  All 7 or 8 nights.  I put in 'sailing to the Caribbean and chose May through Sept 2023.  

26 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I just tried and it brings up sailings on Wonder, Allure, Harmony and Mariner all through summer of '23.  All 7 or 8 nights.  I put in 'sailing to the Caribbean and chose May through Sept 2023.  

I see the ones you mention.  I had filtered Ft. Lauderdale, so that threw it off.  Still, I'm surprised there's nothing later than Oct 2023.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rockmom said:

If you scroll back a few posts to #530, someone posted the updated schedule.  Looks like week of 2/21. 

Gotcha...Usually it specifies Canada NE...I guess the Northeast threw me off :classic_wacko:

On 1/8/2022 at 8:35 AM, Biker19 said:

Reading the 2019 T&C, it seems like you could cancel 150+ days out for a refund (with a refundable deposit) and then rebook at the lower price- kinda the way I remembered it but I was off on timing (150 days not 120). 

yes we could definitely do this when booked directly with Royal, and many times I just called with a 24 hr hold and they would just move your old refundable deposit to the new booking number (I miss 24 hr hold!)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

yes we could definitely do this when booked directly with Royal, and many times I just called with a 24 hr hold and they would just move your old refundable deposit to the new booking number (I miss 24 hr hold!)

Yes...things have changed and not for the best (easiest)...I called to just do a cabin location change today and it took forever as it wanted to reprice the whole thing. The helpful agent (C&A desk) had to put me on hold while another department had to do this change. YIKES !!!!

• Like 2

The OPEN FOR SALE updates on the deployment schedule showed up at least a week ago. I check every day and there are no winter 2023/2024 Caribbean itineraries uploaded. I messaged RCI, who said they hadn't been uploaded to the site yet and keep checking. Why update the schedule to identify itineraries as OPEN FOR SALE if you don't plan to actually offer them for sale?? It's frustrating. I wish they would leave it as COMING SOON until they're ready. Just false hope to those of us waiting.

Edited by printingchick
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hulagrandma said:

I am waiting for Transpacific April 2024, when can I expect this to show up ?

Follow the 2024-2025 deployment thread which may be started late this summer. Figure about a year before that is available to book.

More updates on the deployment schedule - https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2023_2024/21076950_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2023_2024.pdf.

Northeast is open for booking week of 21/2 then more regions become available seemingly on a weekly basis until 18/4 with Singapore open for bookings week of 6th June.

Of course STC as always

• Like 2