Ear surgery. sooo

irishjim

on Monday I will have a  drain tube removed  from  my neck then sometime next week will have the plastic cover removed an be  checked over again on 14th October so  I hope they can start my  Radation treatment soon will  let  you all  know of my progress.

Jim with love and a big SMILE.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou so much for this info. I will look into all this.

Jim.                                                                                                

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dobiemom said:

Hope you find something that works for you. 

I got a chuckle out of the "easy to use billing for one of them.  I have yet to find one that is as "easy to use" as it is advertised to be.  But, thanks for posting this.

22 hours ago, irishjim said:

I hope they can start my  Radation treatment soon will  let  you all  know of my progress.

Continued good wishes for your recovery without any complications.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for your update, you will feel more comfortable once the drain is removed.

Best wishes for the radiation treatment.

Will be removed today by nurse coming to my home between  12pm and 2 pm. cant wait to have it removed  One step at a time.

Jim.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, irishjim said:

Will be removed today by nurse coming to my home between  12pm and 2 pm. cant wait to have it removed  One step at a time.

Jim.

The nurse came to my home today. I have to wait until  monday  down at the clinic as she forgot to bring anythi.ng  to  cut  the stitch.  Only  in  Canada Eh.  Unreal.

Jim.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, irishjim said:

The nurse came to my home today. I have to wait until  monday  down at the clinic as she forgot to bring anythi.ng  to  cut  the stitch.  Only  in  Canada Eh.  Unreal.

Jim.

Oh, no!  That's a bummer.  I guess tomorrow will have to do, but I know how disappointed you must be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Not just in Canada.  My usual 3 month appointment with my PCP resulted in a screw up by my doctor  He sent prescriptions for my usual medicines to CVS when I reminded him that they needed to go to Express-Scripts.  When I realized what he had done, I called his office and more prescriptions were sent to Express-Scripts which then caused issues when they tried to fulfill them.  Just this afternoon, I get a phone call from CVS that another already filled prescription that I already have from them is ready to be picked up!  I called and, thankfully, the pharmacy tech at my CVS was able to solve the problem and cancelled all of the other prescriptions that were going to be re-filled at some point in the future.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

What a disappointment, when you were ready for the drain to be removed.

Did she apologise?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, erewhon said:

I  got  my  drain  tube  out  at  the  clinic  today. YAY.  Never felt  this  good.  I  dont  know what   to  do  with  my  hands.

Jim.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, irishjim said:

I  got  my  drain  tube  out  at  the  clinic  today. YAY.  Never felt  this  good.  I  dont  know what   to  do  with  my  hands.

Jim.

Thank goodness!  🙂

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, HAL Sailer said:

My dearly departed very Irish Uncle Michael Joseph might have suggested that you 🍺raise a pint🍺!    Sláinte!

-Melisa

I  will   do   that  very  thing  this Saterday   night.

Jim.

12 hours ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Am pleased that the drain was removed, and that you are feeling good.

• Like 1

Jim, I made mask straps for my son in law for work. If you email me at 1superoma at gmail dot com With your address I will gladly send you two or three. They are about 6 inches long and made of a soft fleece material. I have them with black buttons too.

A6FBFD0D-F809-4B3C-81DE-FDDED10C90F6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1