Luminae Breakfast

kenb

We are on the Summit 3/5/22. We will be in a suite. We have previously sailed on NCL Haven. The breakfast in the Haven had a great buffet including yoghourt, fresh fruit, and many other offerings in addition to the menu. I was curious as to what is offered in the Luminae for breakfast.

Ken

Edited by kenb
  • Like 1

Luminae is a sit down breakfast in an elegant, intimate setting.  You will be given a menu to order from and a server will walk around with a basket of pastries/breads for you to choose from.  If there is something off the menu that you would like, you can ask for that, too.

• Like 4

We've requested pastries and fruit from Luminae but never hot items.  Their pastries are the best.  The only problem is, I request "just 2, no more" and always end up with a basket of 4. I hate to waste food but my common sense kicks in early in the morning before my 1st glass of wine so back they go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, peanut head said:

Luminae is a sit down breakfast in an elegant, intimate setting.  You will be given a menu to order from and a server will walk around with a basket of pastries/breads for you to choose from.  If there is something off the menu that you would like, you can ask for that, too.

Agree 100 percent, even though I like sleeping late I always try to get there for breakfast, service is truly great . I have been a a few suite restaurants but luminae is by far the best. 

The Luminae Breakfast menu really is extensive offering everything from fruit plates, granola parfait,  eggs with a wide range of sides so you can customise a full English, salmon plate, Belgian waffles and crepes...

The only snag with eating a Luminae breakfast is on sea days you don’t then have space for lunch and their lunch menu is pretty good too...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hcat said:

Do they do any tableside made to order museli?

We sure miss that in AQ Class. They discontinued it..it was a  great  treat.

Don’t recall seeing that prepared table side but I could be wrong. 

We are early risers and go into Luminae when it opens - 8 a.m. on sea days, I think - and it’s a very nice way to start the day. Quiet, lots of menu choices,  often sunny with plenty of tables along the window to watch the sea go by.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hcat said:

Do they do any tableside made to order museli?

We sure miss that in AQ Class. They discontinued it..it was a  great  treat.

When we were on the Edge in August my DW could only order museli with yogurt which did not interest her at all as she likes dry museli that she can add a little milk to.

This is the offering for breakfast room service on the Silhouette at the moment for a Sky Suite.

Unfortunately my wife does not do breakfast whereas I think it is the best meal of the day.  Had a great solo Luminae breakfast on Sunday and had the Angus Steak for room service yesterday ( very nice).  The buffet was a disappointment this morning so back to Luminae for the rest of the week. 

74944067-CDFB-49DD-9980-7F065254FA5F.jpeg

Edited by hawkesbaynz
  • Like 2