Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, garymfreedman said:

Was nice in San Diego for four days, no mask requirements-and sadly, had to go back to my county where you can't even go into a dine in restaurant without ID, Vaccine Proof-Next will be next of kin, blood type, and sexual preferences... World has gone crazy

I would move.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

See post #694

The one where Sid deleted the pic?  Not helpful..

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>3Z871AMDVYDQ36VH</RequestId>

<HostId>Q78c65/vxPW6g52t2TqjjPtqUmAgMtIzG+bhZpTGu2d/IyX0LiWxXXo1ggJxLSpX7qBrwqQ8kUo=</HostId>

</Error>

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tlcm said:

The one where Sid deleted the pic?  Not helpful..

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>3Z871AMDVYDQ36VH</RequestId>

<HostId>Q78c65/vxPW6g52t2TqjjPtqUmAgMtIzG+bhZpTGu2d/IyX0LiWxXXo1ggJxLSpX7qBrwqQ8kUo=</HostId>

</Error>

Sorry...it still shows up for me.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When we landed, the large lady that had mistakenly sat next to me, jumped up and barged towards the front like a running back in the NFL... She was of size and proportion that no one could really have stopped her anyway. She completely disregarded the "row by row" deplaning process that has worked since the dawn of aviation. Anyhoo, a couple of minutes later I was walking right past her on the way to the subway train... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Enjoyed the hell out of this thread. We were originally supposed to be with you on the maiden September sailing that got cancelled. Now I kind of wish I had been with you... we would have had an epic time. We switched to a week long sailing on the Valiant Lady next November to the ABCs. 

Glad you had a great cruise. I will definitely be following you from now on.

• Like 1

Sid, thanks for your outstanding review!  I had read all the laudatory comments about your writing skills, and now I understand what they were talking about.  I felt like I was sailing right along with you.

• Like 4

My final cruise tradition is dumping all my dirty clothes on the floor, taking a picture, then getting in the shower (again)

Thanks to all of you who followed along on this epic adventure there and back again. I'll thank each and every one of you personally (by username) in the following days. Someone kept up with all the names for me on my last cruise in December of 2019, so it may end up taking several days, but you will be thanked personally eventually... I'm going to take a shower and then go out and find something to eat, since the last thing I had was the omelette on the ship, other than the tiny bag of Goldfish on the plane... Again, thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!...

PXL_20211010_210221009.jpg

• Like 30

I agree with the tribe ... Sid, someone needs to pay you to do this (and write amazing, honest reports) full time.  You're so relatable, interesting, and transparent.  And such an eye for photography.  May the travel writer Gods hear the tribe roar!!!🦁

• Like 5

Thanks for the review!  This is my first time following along with you on a cruise and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I don't think this ship is quite right for me (although the food looked AMAZING), but I appreciate you taking us along and showing us the good, bad, and ugly. 🙂 

• Like 2