Vaccination Proof

kebrown

Does anyone know how I can download my vaccination card on the Celebrity App?  My cruise leaves in a few days and when I go into the app, I do not see anything that allows me to download a copy of my vaccination card.  Can someone please explain to me how I can download my vaccination card on the app?

Yes you can upload it to the app. Slowly they are adding that feature to the app and I have already uploaded mine for a November cruise

Try refreshing the app to make sure you have the most current version

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, kebrown said:

Does anyone know how I can download my vaccination card on the Celebrity App?  My cruise leaves in a few days and when I go into the app, I do not see anything that allows me to download a copy of my vaccination card.  Can someone please explain to me how I can download my vaccination card on the app?

In the app, in check in, it is a new addition under where you selected the arrival time.  If it isn't showing up, make sure you have updated the app from the app store, and try logging out of the app, turn your phone off and then log back in (that seemed to work for some people).

• Like 1

Go to check-in on the app then select Vaccination.  That will give you a screen to photo your card.  lay your back card down and take a photo of the front.  Then you will get a scree to take a photo of the back of the card.  Once you are done and the card is successfully in their system there will be a green check mark by vaccination on the Check in screen.  The photo will not show up on your app after it has been uploaded.  Some have thought that if they could not see the. Card afterwards It didn’t take and kept uploading it.  The green check tells you that all’s good.

We were on Summit recently and they took pictures of our documents! The Celebrity App is being updated so you can upload your vaccinations only! My APP updated today! I guess when you complete your checkin this will be part of process!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, kebrown said:

When we sailed on the Edge in August, I was told that they wouldn’t accept an electronic vaccination card.  They wanted the original card.  They needed to see the raised seal.  

3 minutes ago, curtsfan said:

When we sailed on the Edge in August, I was told that they wouldn’t accept an electronic vaccination card.  They wanted the original card.  They needed to see the raised seal.  

They still need the original at port.  This is a new thing they have added to online check in, there is now a section where you upload the picture of your vaccine card, but it still says to bring the original with you. 

10 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

They still need the original at port.  This is a new thing they have added to online check in, there is now a section where you upload the picture of your vaccine card, but it still says to bring the original with you. 

Oh, thanks for the update.  We are sailing on the Reflection on Nov 6th.  But we haven’t been able to check in.  Il

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, curtsfan said:

My card doesn't have a raised seal. 🤔

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, curtsfan said:

CDC cards do not have a raised seal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:11 AM, kebrown said:

Just to reassure you, it's part of the check in process on the app, but along as you bring the original card with you,  you are fine.    We were checked in on the app & had our arrival time for several weeks before this popped up on the app...I was able to upload both of ours.... however, I also asked at port & it would have been fine if I hadn't been able to upload it.   

You will show your original vaccination card many times on embark day, so have it ready 🙂   bon voyage

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

You can not upload it to the app.   When you get to the pier they scan it in using an iPad. They also shoot a picture of you passport.

They are adding a way to upload it. 

Screenshot_20211012-170018_Celebrity.thumb.jpg.44c919391be355222897c22062a4ad5e.jpg

It seems that, at least for the time being, you still need to bring your card. However, you also upload it if available.