Trying to decide between Edge and Apex

Susanb10567

Trying to decide between sailing the Edge or Apex in February…we are currently booked on the Edge because the prices were a lot lower..now it is a about a thousand dollars more for the Apex. The cruise is for my birthday and the Edge leaves on my birthday and the Apex it is the second day.
The Edge visits Puerto Rico, Tortola and St. Marten and the Apex goes to Key West, Belize, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I was on the Edge for the first time in July and loved it.  

Does the Apex have different shows than the Edge…we enjoy the theater and would like new choices.

I guess we can’t go wrong either way…

Agree with the comments on no real difference. We’ve been on Edge for 2 cruises and booked for 20 Nov for an Apex. Love this Class ship. One difference is the Apex has more single SRs. They modified 8 Panoramic Oceanviews into Single Person SRs. So you can see the changes are relatively minor. 

Den

One thing to consider also are the ports of Grand Cayman and Key West. Don’t know if Grand Cayman will allow ships yet ( our visit on the Edge for 2/4/22 was canceled) and Key West got whole lots of issues regarding ships stopping there. 

4 minutes ago, kelib said:

One thing to consider also are the ports of Grand Cayman and Key West. Don’t know if Grand Cayman will allow ships yet ( our visit on the Edge for 2/4/22 was canceled) and Key West got whole lots of issues regarding ships stopping there. 

They canceled your visit to Grand Cayman already..I didn’t think they were canceling into 2022 already 

5 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

They canceled your visit to Grand Cayman already..I didn’t think they were canceling into 2022 already 

Yep, and of course it was the only port I have never been to. They changed things around now going to Roatan)