Set Sail Pass

Mdta

10 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

How do you add it to your wallet in iOS?

Through the Royal app. Go to the profile section for the cruise, then tap View SetSail Pass, then Continue to SetSail Pass, then you will see an Add to Apple Wallet button.

Edited by TheBucketLister

3 minutes ago, TheBucketLister said:

It has to be in the Royal Caribbean iOS app and not the website.

Yes that is where I at is on my phone. Now I have all 3 in my parties set sail passes on my phone. I don't know if that is why I can't add. Or the fact that my checkin is not complete. Still have to do the health questions the day before we sail. I was able to add it on my Harmony Cruise 2 years ago. Explorer has just been added in support to the app. Maybe they haven't added that part? But there is clearly no button to add to my Apple Wallet.

17 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes that is where I at is on my phone. Now I have all 3 in my parties set sail passes on my phone. I don't know if that is why I can't add. Or the fact that my checkin is not complete. Still have to do the health questions the day before we sail. I was able to add it on my Harmony Cruise 2 years ago. Explorer has just been added in support to the app. Maybe they haven't added that part? But there is clearly no button to add to my Apple Wallet.

Odd.  Not finishing check in completely shouldn’t cause it to not show up, as I have been able to add it before even starting check-in.  Maybe some iOS setting or app privacy setting for the Royal app in iOS settings is preventing the app from accessing your wallet?  This is what I see, just for reference.

944926B0-72A8-4135-A079-E3FF3891BC42.png

Edited by TheBucketLister

18 minutes ago, TheBucketLister said:

Maybe some iOS setting or app privacy setting for the Royal app in iOS settings is preventing the app from accessing your wallet?

I wonder if that's it. I'm going to check. Thank you!!

26 minutes ago, TheBucketLister said:

This is what I see, just for reference.

Hmmmm went into settings for the Royal App and even the Wallet App. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.  Since I don't see the "Add to Apple Wallet" button I am assuming that the coders haven't added it to the Explorer of the Seas support. I just got Explorer to show up in the app a couple of weeks ago.

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Hmmmm went into settings for the Royal App and even the Wallet App. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.  Since I don't see the "Add to Apple Wallet" button I am assuming that the coders haven't added it to the Explorer of the Seas support. I just got Explorer to show up in the app a couple of weeks ago.

For my sailing on serenade the add to wallet button is there but won’t work. No clue why but I did take a screenshot just in case. 

• Like 1

I had decided on one cruise that I was going to go paper free. I figured everything I needed was in my gmail. So the time came to checkin for my return flight home. I need my flight locator or whatever the airlines calll it. I try to log into my gmail account and google won't let me in because it doesn't recognize the IP address that I am attempting to gain access from.

That was the last time that I went paper free.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I had decided on one cruise that I was going to go paper free. I figured everything I needed was in my gmail. So the time came to checkin for my return flight home. I need my flight locator or whatever the airlines calll it. I try to log into my gmail account and google won't let me in because it doesn't recognize the IP address that I am attempting to gain access from.

That was the last time that I went paper free.

We will only go paper free if we can put everything into our wallet on our iphones since you do not need cellular or wifi to connect to it.  We put our airline boarding passes and our setsail passes in the wallet, so no accessing an app or an email account.  

• Like 1

I am having issues with the App and my Sea Pass will not show up. It shows for like a second a disappears. I can view online. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution? We sail in 24 days. Thank you 

I do both just in case but use the print out.  You will need it before you are able to get to your cabin (2:00)  It will be scanned if you get a drink, get your soda tumbler, go into the windjammer.  I don't want to be pulling out my phone for 2 hours.  

I would do both.  Though I only do the paper portion.  It's just one page each to print, which I tuck into our passports.  Done deal.  Now...of course will be with printed Covid test and vax paperwork.  😉 

Decide to just do it on your phone...you get to the port...and your phone battery is dead or you can't get a signal.  😮 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mcampo said:

I am having issues with the App and my Sea Pass will not show up. It shows for like a second a disappears. I can view online. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution? We sail in 24 days. Thank you 

Go online and print the SetSail pass. I am glad I did that since my phone locked up a couple of cruises ago. Thankfully had the paper copies!

• Like 3