Anyone Having Trouble Logging In Today?

cruzsnooze

Last evening, Princess.com had a notice that some features of the site were not available for several hours (I forget the end time).  I could login then, but not right now.  Didn't see the maintenance message either.  I think it is supposed to be over by now (11am ET).

I have been trying to log on since last night, even tried different browsers and cleared my cache to see if that would help. Not able to sign on, I wanted to see if my stock ownership benefit had been posted to an upcoming cruise. The Facebooks Princess.com page and Instagram have noting about this outage either.  

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Last evening, Princess.com had a notice that some features of the site were not available for several hours (I forget the end time).  I could login then, but not right now.  Didn't see the maintenance message either.  I think it is supposed to be over by now (11am ET).

As I recall that message stated it’d be unavailable last night beginning at 6:45 PM PST until 10:00 PM. Whatever type of maintenance they did has resulted in being unable to sign in using Safari & Edge on my Apple mobile devices.

EDIT: Just logged in…maybe it was scheduled to end at 10:00 AM & not 10:00 PM.

Edited by Astro Flyer

3 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

My TA shared a Princess email with these statements including…Now that most FCCs are a form of payment, they are now subject to cancellation fees like any other form of payment”.

We've made some changes to the way we apply Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) in our system that will make it easier to use them! Starting this Saturday, Dec 4, most FCCs will apply as a form of payment instead of as a discount against the cruise fare. This has advantages for you and your client, including:

• More ways to use FCCs: This newly enhanced FCC can now be used to pay towards a travel companion’s fare on the same booking. It can also be applied toward other charges such as deposits, Princess® Vacation Protection, Princess EZair® flights (flexible fares only), Princess Transfers, Hotel Packages or even taxes, fees and port expenses that are in addition to the cruise fare.*
  • More functionality to apply custom amounts: FCCs will continue to auto apply up to each guest's cruise or cruisetour fare amount on whichever system you use to make bookings. However, for POLAR Online® users we've made some enhancements that allow you to customize the amounts to apply to each booking, pay for a companion's fare or remove the FCC altogether. For GDS users or partners with an independent API, you will need to contact our Reservations Support Team to make these customizations.
  •  
  • Exceptions: Not all FCCs are changing. There are some “Goodwill” FCCs, often credited by Customer Relations, that will remain a discount and cannot be used as a payment.
  • Cancellations: Now that most FCCs are a form of payment, they are now subject to cancellation fees like any other form of payment.

These changes are likely the reason for the previous inability to access Princess accounts which has ended for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, landlocked12 said:

That was happening to me Friday afternoon.  I would enter  information over and over again and it would never be saved in the system. 

Fortunately that didn’t happen with me on Friday nor on Saturday until that evening. I was searching for a cruise which my TA booked on Saturday afternoon.

2 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

As I recall that message stated it’d be unavailable last night beginning at 6:45 PM PST until 10:00 PM. Whatever type of maintenance they did has resulted in being unable to sign in using Safari & Edge on my Apple mobile devices.

EDIT: Just logged in…maybe it was scheduled to end at 10:00 AM & not 10:00 PM.

I guess a moot point now, but my recollection is 10:00am.

• Like 1