Positive pre cruise test

natanya13

So  my anxiety was warranted.  My pre test this morning was positive.  Problem is every phone number (Icruise and Celebrity) that I call is closed for the holiday.  Our sailing date is Jan 3.  Who and how do I contact Celebrity or can I wait until Monday?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vermonter16 said:

Oh no....I am so sorry.  Did you have symptoms?  I don't know what to tell you to do, surely there is someone working at Celebrity?

Every number I called was closed.  Been on hold for 20 minutes with the airline.  Prior to today no symptoms.  Actually did a temp and "smell" test each day until today.  Before I did the online testing I checked my temp but did not do a smell test.  After the results I tested cinnamon and could not smell it.

But at least I have the online test results to prove why I am cancelling.

Need to get Celebrity the results of your positive test.  Hopefully it is one that Celebrity accepts.  There are various numbers for Celebrity including Captain's Club.  Agree will be difficult to get through but you have no choice but to wait on hold.  

Am sure someone will quickly post exactly what to do.

1 minute ago, vermonter16 said:

Call the Celebrity reservation line and see if they can transfer you.

I did and they are saying closed for the holiday also.  Tried about every celebrity number I could find.

5 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Need to get Celebrity the results of your positive test.  Hopefully it is one that Celebrity accepts.  There are various numbers for Celebrity including Captain's Club.  Agree will be difficult to get through but you have no choice but to wait on hold.  

Am sure someone will quickly post exactly what to do.

It was the proctored test that Celebrity sent out.  so I would assume they would accept.

5 minutes ago, natanya13 said:

I did and they are saying closed for the holiday also.  Tried about every celebrity number I could find.

It was the proctored test that Celebrity sent out.  so I would assume they would accept.

If you have the number for the Captains Club please share as I can not find one on the Captains Club site.

If you are on Twitter, try the Celebrity Cruise line Twitter account. I see they have a "message" button, which means you can direct message them. I wouldn't say they will get back to you, but it is an option.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Try this # 800-256-6649.  It starts with a menu that includes press ____ if you have tested positive for Covid 19

This number makes sense with pertinent options to assist with travel circumstances occurring ight now.......it's RCCL's customer service line.....Celebrity should have the same options.  Hopefully RCCL will help this cruiser and other X cruisers as well.

1 minute ago, Oceangoer2 said:

This number makes sense with pertinent options to assist with travel circumstances occurring ight now.......it's RCCL's customer service line.....Celebrity should have the same options.  Hopefully RCCL will help this cruiser and other X cruisers as well.

For some services Celebrity utilizes Royals team.  We have worked with the team at this # in the past for assistance on travel issues for a Celebrity sailing. 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Try this # 800-256-6649.  It starts with a menu that includes press ____ if you have tested positive for Covid 19

I used that number to get assistance when airline flights were delayed and I missed sail away.  They put me in touch with the port agent the following day who helped us get to the first port.

3 hours ago, natanya13 said:

So  my anxiety was warranted.  My pre test this morning was positive.  Problem is every phone number (Icruise and Celebrity) that I call is closed for the holiday.  Our sailing date is Jan 3.  Who and how do I contact Celebrity or can I wait until Monday?

Try this webpage..  cancellation.celebritycruises.com/?brand=c

I couldn't attach the link but if you type in this address it should work

Edited by as3369

Hi 

I’m in the Uk but had to cancel our cruise for tomorrow due to us testing positive.. I phoned the number posted on an earlier thread and was given the email address to correspond with of celebrityengagementteam@celebrity.com

they asked for the official proof of the PCR test and were really quick to respond 

Sincere commiserations to those of you who have tested positive. Hope that you all only have mild issues and recover quickly…Also hope that Celebrity is able to quickly resolve any refunding and that you can board again soon…