Diamond Plus BOGO

c-leg5

7 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Interesting.   Have had a number of times over the years - as I'm sure you have as well - where different restaurants offered reduced pricing to generate business, but not in conjunction with the D+ BOGO.  Good to know.

Reference of discounts without the C&A restaurant perk.  Paxs have mentioned that they were approached with % off on first night as they meandered in the promenade.  They used to bombard you with all sorts of promos by the WJ on day one, but haven't seen any in my 3 sails since restarting.

One sail, we were dining at Giovanni's and as we were about to leave, the waiter gave us a 25% off on next visit.

3 hours ago, nelblu said:

Reference of discounts without the C&A restaurant perk.  Paxs have mentioned that they were approached with % off on first night as they meandered in the promenade.  They used to bombard you with all sorts of promos by the WJ on day one, but haven't seen any in my 3 sails since restarting.

One sail, we were dining at Giovanni's and as we were about to leave, the waiter gave us a 25% off on next visit.

150 Central Park offered us a second night at a reduced price in October, and we also were provided with a reduced price on our second night in Giovanni's in December.  The more familiar promo's early in the itinerary you refer to didn't occur, but the individual restaurant offers by the maitre d's did.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Madame Romana said:

I’m sailing on Allure in July and I can’t find any information regarding the BOGO for the speciality restaurants first night meal.  Anyone has recently taken advantage of this or has this now disappeared.

C&A offers apply on board only.  You won't see it or be able to use it until you are on the ship.  

3 hours ago, Madame Romana said:

I can’t find any information regarding the BOGO for the speciality restaurants first night meal.

It has never been listed on Royals website.  As mentioned it is an on board benefit and will be listed in your benefits letter that will be in your stateroom.

I'm using mine tomorrow night.  I've had a couple different sailings where I went and made the reservation on Day One for a different night.  I'm not a fan of the Beef Stroganoff menu (day three or four, depending on ports), so I go to Chops that night with my BOGO.  But they need to actually process the charge on the first or second day, because the coupon disappears from the system after that.

We used ours last month on Navigator, only 2 choices-Chops or Giavonne’s (sp). Wanted to try Hook, but was told no.  The times for Chops were not the best and they said we could book for night 6…..but that’s lobster night. So we booked for later than we wanted, but went on night 2.

Edited by cruising twosome

12 minutes ago, cruising twosome said:

We used ours last month on Navigator, only 2 choices-Chops or Giavonne’s (sp). Wanted to try Hook, but was told no.  The times for Chops were not the best and they said we could book for night 6…..but that’s lobster night. So we booked for later than we wanted, but went on night 2.

Is it Giovanni's or Jamies on Navigator?