Diamond Happy Hour

kkyyylllaa

Does the diamond happy hour still include free drinks IN ADDITION to the 4 drink vouchers? Or are the drinks in happy hour replaced by the vouchers? If there are no free drinks in happy hour...what's the point? Just a meeting spot for top tier cruisers? Are there appetizers? 

Edited by kkyyylllaa

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wasn't the Diamond lounge always a place for like minded cruisers to meet and never about the free drinks.😇

It's not about the free drinks...trying to figure out if the drink package is worth it or not for us... 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

BTW: Yes the Diamond Lounge was about getting the maximum drinks consumed and then heading out for the other three drinks at a bar or two. Oops, Did I say that?

Now we do that in SL, then mix with the rif raf later.  Oops, did I say that?

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

25 minutes ago, crbonfiber said:

Yup but now its filled with all trailer trash drunks.

Navigator a few weeks ago. DL was HH  pinnacle only, Cosmopolitan club was D,D+ private party.. This was 7pm private party. Thank goodness they kept the riff riff out. Every night more servers and bar tenders than guests. Walked out with no charge double pour every night.IMG_5350.thumb.jpeg.ccbd3e80a6a4622800284e4962b515dc.jpeg

IMG_5341.thumb.jpeg.367d6a22e0103a5d7855bd1b0fcec926.jpegIMG_5349.thumb.jpeg.356845fc0e8319430687ea7c5da89f1e.jpeg

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, taglovestocruise said:

Navigator a few weeks ago. DL was pinnacle only, Cosmopolitan club was D,D+ private party.. This was 7pm private party. Thank goodness they kept the riff riff out. IMG_5350.thumb.jpeg.ccbd3e80a6a4622800284e4962b515dc.jpeg

IMG_5341.thumb.jpeg.367d6a22e0103a5d7855bd1b0fcec926.jpegIMG_5349.thumb.jpeg.356845fc0e8319430687ea7c5da89f1e.jpeg

Good that the sequestered the pins in the DL

11 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Navigator a few weeks ago. DL was HH  pinnacle only, Cosmopolitan club was D,D+ private party.. This was 7pm private party. Thank goodness they kept the riff riff out. Every night more servers and bar tenders than guests. Walked out with no charge double pour every night.IMG_5350.thumb.jpeg.ccbd3e80a6a4622800284e4962b515dc.jpeg

Funny, on the Mariner the Ps were sequestered to the library.

Edited by nelblu
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crbonfiber said:

Yup but now its filled with all trailer trash drunks.

That is a ridiculous statement. Filled?  I am certain I am not trailer trash and enjoy some time in this lounge once and a while with my family.  Clearly you are from the upper echelons of society to make these judgements and I guess it is safe to assume that you have no use for children on a ship also? Especially in the Diamond lounge....  Unnecessary statement looking to cause trouble. That is all and have a nice day.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, kkyyylllaa said:

Does the diamond happy hour still include free drinks IN ADDITION to the 4 drink vouchers? Or are the drinks in happy hour replaced by the vouchers? If there are no free drinks in happy hour...what's the point? Just a meeting spot for top tier cruisers? Are there appetizers? 

Once vouchers came into play, the free drinks in the DL went away. Now if you get a drink in the DL they'll use your voucher. Only advantage to going to the DL is the appetizers (and some nights that's not even worth it). I like being able to get whatever I want (up to $13) where I want at whatever time I want and not be limited to the HH limited menu.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wolfcathorse said:

Once vouchers came into play, the free drinks in the DL went away. Now if you get a drink in the DL they'll use your voucher. Only advantage to going to the DL is the appetizers (and some nights that's not even worth it). I like being able to get whatever I want (up to $13) where I want at whatever time I want and not be limited to the HH limited menu.

Agree. I think the new system is a huge improvement to the C&A benefits. Although, it might now be harder to locate like minded trailor trash folks to talk to.

• Like 5